Chapter 44

Ellie;

Ellie's POV

Ellie's POV

"I want to dye my hair" Billie said as we packed for the farmhouse before her parents or Finneas got home.

Everyone is coming, even Gia! Mak, Gia and Mav are riding together, and we are picking up Kelsey and Connor on the way.

"Why? What colour?" I stopped packing to look at Billie playing with strands of her hair.

"The blue is getting old and I want it gone. I don't know though something dark because I don't think I could go through another round of bleaching. I swear to god my hairs falling out" she ran a hand through her hair.

"I'd still love you if you were bald"

"Shut up. I don't want it black though, just something dark enough to cover the blue. I don't want any blue hues"

"We can pick up some dye on the way to the farmhouse" we resumed packing and were disrupted ten minutes later when Finneas walked in with raised eyebrows.

Billie hadn't noticed him yet due to the loud music drowning out his footsteps and she was I her own little bubble singing along.

Crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe Finneas picked up the closest item to him which happened to be a pack of gum and threw it in Billie's direction.

She gasped when it hit the back of her head and she shot around looking for the source "fuck off Finneas!" she threw a pillow at him, which he ducked skilfully.

"Turn the music down!" he yelled back.

Even though she could hear him perfectly Billie cupped her ear and feigned deafness "what?" she mouthed like a brat.

Sighing I grabbed her phone off the bed and paused the music.

"Eleanor!" she groaned "you're meant to be on my side!"

"Thank you, Ellie," Fin smirked at Billie "and where are you two going on a Monday afternoon that requires packing?"

"The farmhouse" Billie shrugged and continued packing, choosing to ignore Finneas' confusion.

"Has school been cancelled or something? Do you realise you graduate in a few months? Can you afford the days off?" he asked.

"Hop off our dicks Fin" Billie rolled her eyes "Eleanor is clinically exhausted from stressing too much so I'm taking her and our friends to the farmhouse until Thursday afternoon. Nurses orders"

"Nurse's order? That seems like bullshit to me" he chuckled.

"No really, I passed out at school today from exhaustion and the nurse said I'm clinically exhausted and need to be taken away from stressors. So we are going to the least stressful place on earth. The farmhouse"