Christmas Special!

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry for posting this late! I wanted to make a Christmas special but I didn't have the time...BUT! Here we are! Hope you enjoy!

Alastor's POV

I looked around happily. The holiday decorations were looking splendid due to my handy work. Charlie would be at the hotel any minute now and I could not wait to see her face when she will witness the hotel in this state. It was nicely decorated with greens and reds, as well as gold. I do remember Christmas quite well from when I was alive. Such a festive holiday. Well, besides the fact that I did murder multiple people and take them home as well as cook them...It was a joyous holiday! Vaggie was dressed in her Christmas attire as well as Angel. Which I was VERY displeased with. A skimpy Santa outfit is not of my taste, but Angel is Angel not much I can do. Niffty was dressed as a little elf and Husk was supposed to be the Grinch. I, of course, was Rudolf the red nose reindeer. A classic character, and the best character, if you ask me. I already had Charlie's outfit for her. She was to be my lovely doe eyed deer, Clarice, Rudolf's one true love in the movie.(I know it's not a well known character but I thought I'd be cute ;3) With her cute black button nose and a bow she will look the part. Of course, she can't know she is my love. Luckily she was born in Hell, so she's never seen the movie. Well, everything should be in place. I made Niffty hang Mistletoe everywhere just in case the opportunity showed up.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Charlie's POV

"So, Vaggie. Explain the holiday to me again? I want to make sure I sound sincere when I celebrate with Alastor." I held my phone close to my ear as I crossed the street. I had two bags in my hand filled with decorations and gifts for Alastor for a holiday he used to celebrate called...'Christmas'? Anyways, I wanted to make sure he felt at home at the hotel...and I wanted to do something nice... Since he's done so much for me and all...I really like him and I'm glad he's here. I can't help but love his smile and his laugh...even his voice..and hi- "Charlie??" "Huh?" I focused back on the conversation with Vaggie on my phone. "Are you even listening to me?" "Uh...sure... Listen Vaggie, I'm about to walk into the hotel. I think I'll be fine... um, if I mess anything up, then I'll just throw gifts at him. Sound fair?" I heard Vaggie sigh through the phone, I grinned, "Whatever. Love ya, see you at the hotel, bye." "Love ya" I hung up and walked in. Alastor was waiting at the entrance with Vaggie, Husk, Niffty, and Angel. They were all dressed in that holiday attire Vaggie told me about. Alastor looked so cute in his...what was it called...Rudolf the red nose reindeer! Outfit. He grinned and handed a cute little deer dress for me to wear that came with a pink bow. I smiled and hugged him, "Merry Christmas, Alastor!" He hugged me back, "Merry Christmas my darling doe."

(Hey guys, I couldn't find the exact look for what I was going for but this is the idea hope y'all like it)

Tears welled in my eyes as I let go of Alastor. The hotel was completely decorated. I looked back at him and smiled, "Did...did you do this...?". He smiled and shrugged, "Well, a little help from Niffty, but yes." Angel threw a mouth gag at him, "Hey hack we helped to! Especially FatNuggets!" I grinned as the little piglet squealed with excitement. He was dressed as Max from the Grinch. So cute. This is beautiful. "Thank you guys so much. I love you all." I grabbed them all into a group hug.". Husk groaned then tensed up, "Oh jesus. Why did I get stuck with this...but...merry Christmas Charlie...". I grabbed Alastor's hand and led him to the big Christmas tree with Christmas gifts all under it. I set mine underneath as well. Everyone followed and we all sat around the fireplace. Niffty began to pass around gifts, and once we were all situated with our gifts, we began to tear into them. I got new bowties as well as a dress from Alastor. New shoes from Vaggie and lingerie from Angel. I watched as Alastor opened his gift from me. My eyes lit up as his grin widened. He pulled out a vintage radio set and record player, with old records he said he enjoyed. With the help of IMP, I was able to get those records from the living world. He looked up at me and chuckled, "Oh Charlie. Thank you so much, my darling dear." he stood up and walked over to me. I stood up from my seat and looked up at him. He pulled me into a hug and I sighed happily. This was perfect. We just stood there in each other's arms as the others continued to open their gifts. He released me slightly just so he could look down, "My dear Charlie, you amaze me." I smirked, "How so?" "You do these things that I don't expect, and yet I do. People don't do these things for me...ever. Yet, you do them and I'm getting so used to it. Now I'm beginning to just say, 'that's my Charlie'...because I really do believe you're my Charlie. I hope this makes sense my little doe." he looked away shyly and the static in the room grew just a tad. I blushed and smiled, "Of course it makes sense. You're my Alastor. I hold you dear to my heart." I chuckled as his face grew an even deeper red. We let go of each other and joined the others again. We began to laugh and play games for what felt like hours. It was bliss... Alastor was by my side the whole time.

After The Party

Alastor's POV

Finally everyone had gone to sleep except Charlie and I. I knew I was going to have a bit of a headache tomorrow due to the alchohol Angel made me drink. Curse you Angel! Charlie and I were just staring at the fireplace, sitting close to each other. Finally she stood up and yawned, "Well, I think it's time for me to go to bed." I blushed as my eyes trailed down her body then back up. Curse...you...Angel... My eyes met hers again and I nodded, "Yes, of course my dear. I agree." I stood up and walked with her to the doorway that lead into the main stairwell. We stopped underneath the doorway and just stood there. Two drunk lost souls. She leaned against the doorway and looked away. I looked down at her then her lips then back at her. When I looked back at her, she was looking at me. The static in the room grew. We stayed silent. She looked up and then looked back at me. I looked up and held my breath. Mistletoe. I guess there is a god. I stepped forward and rested my arm on the side of her head. Her cheeks were already flushed. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to hers. Her breath hitched and she stood up on her tip toes to make it deeper. I closed my eyes and pulled her closer. Her lips felt like fire but tasted like caramel. My doe. My dream in my arms... In my mouth... My everything. It had to end, so she broke the kiss and we bid our farewells. Then, there was just one. One drunk lost soul.
Nothing more.

Merry (late) Christmas guys~ hope y'all liked it ;> leave comments <3