𝐈𝐈𝐈 ━━ Dementors

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 Potter being given a rather severe-looking talk by a man she presumed to be Arthur Weasley. She kept her head down as the entirety of the Weasley family plus Hermione granger stared at her. Elara struggled with her belongings as she hauled them down a hallway. Every so often she'd peer into a compartment to see if it was empty but to no such luck.

Steam was billowing from the train it had started to move. There was one at the very end of the train but had only one occupant, a man sitting fast asleep next to the window. The Hogwarts Express was usually reserved for students and Elara had never seen an adult there before, except for the witch who pushed the food cart.

The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray.

Elara assumed him to be a Professor, from the small, battered case held together with a large quantity of neatly knotted string. The name Professor R. J. Lupin was stamped across one corner in peeling letters.

She sat down across from him and opened a book Aunt Meda had gifted Elara for her birthday. 

It was only a few moments later when the compartment door slid open and Elara found herself in a staring match with the Golden Trio. Ron Weasley made a movement to leave, but Hermione Granger snatched his sleeve and pulled him into the compartment with her, Harry Potter trailing behind them apprehensively.

"Who's that?" Hermione gestured to the man sleeping on the seats.

"New Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor, I guess," Elara whispered back.

Ron muttered something that Elara couldn't quite hear, but she assumed it was meant as a slight to her because Hermione looked at him incredulously before peering at Elara. She was used to the insults and whispers, so she turned back to her book. The Golden Trio took the seats furthest away from Elara and the new Professor and began to talk in hushed whispers.

Halfway through their secret conversation, Ron took out a sneakoscope and threw Elara not so discreet glares when the object began whirring. They were talking so loud, she couldn't help but overhear.

"Oh, Ron, don't talk rubbish," snapped Hermione. "Black's already murdered a whole bunch of people in the middle of a crowded street, do you really think he's going to worry about attacking Harry just because we're there?"