𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝑺𝒂𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝑪𝑨
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"You guys can come in now," my mom said.

I walked inside of the room, with Zamia on my hip.

"JayJay," she yelled with open arms.

JayJay had a fractured rib, and aunt Sian suffered from a bullet wound to the arm and leg, but thankfully they are both okay.

I rushed to JayJay and gave him tons of kiss, before he mushed my head.

"Stop," he whined.

There was a knock at the door, and Nani and the rest came in. They had balloons and gifts in their hand.

"I'm going to be with your auntie for a minute," my mom said.

"He's cute," she whispered in my ear when she walked past me, and I knew she was talking about Voodooman.

"Wassup baby," JayJay said to Nani, because that was his little crush.

"JayJay get the fucc out," she laughed.

"Nah who's that? Ion know him. Where you from?" He looked at Voodooman, and I just nodded my head.

"This nigga man," Juju busted out laughing.

"Don't trip lil boy, and I'm Voodooman. What's your name?"

"JayJay. You didn't give me your government, I ain't giving you mine. Now what's that in your hand?"

This little boy, oh my lord.

"Here. Open it," he handed it to him, and JayJay gave him a suspicious look.

When he opened up the present, his face lit up. Voodooman bought him a Naruto action figure, since I told him it's his favorite show.

"Ight you know what, I fucc wit you. My name is Jameele," he reached his hand up to dap Voodooman up.

"JayJay one more time," I told him, and he knew I was giving him a warning about him cussing.

"Sorry," he said.

We all talked for a while, comforting JayJay, and I saw him bonding with Voodooman.

"JayJay we are going to leave really quick and I'll come back with some food. Do you want me to bring you something else?"

"Nah, but make sure you bring me my blanket please," he replied.

"Ight I got you." With that we all left the hospital, and I rode with my mom.

The car ride was silent, and by the look of it, my mom was beyond pissed. She was breathing hard, and kept giggling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━   

"Bitch gon put my child in danger for own needs? After I provided everything for her," my mom said going throwing things from my moms room into a box.