Chapter 15•

Ariana Fletcher |

I been kept in the this room chained to the floor for days or weeks at this point i don't even know. I'm starting to lose hope on life.

I lost another baby at the hands of herb and honestly i don't know how I'm gonna face Dave if i ever have to.

I still laid in the blood from me bleeding out from the miscarriage. My tiny babies body laid on the floor off to the side of me. My heart ached every time i seen his lifeless body lying on the cold floor with me.

Herb hasn't came back since that night mad honestly I didn't hear anything for a while it's been dead silent.

Looks like i spoke to soon because the door swung open revealing Herb.

He walked in shaking his head "you stink dirty bitch." He said covering his nose. He looked at me in disgust before looking towards the baby's body.

A evil smile crossed his face "i see that lil jit out of you. Sad to see it dead just like it's daddy gone be" he said before he kicked the baby's body causing me to let out a heart wrenching scream.

"HERB STOP PLEASE" i cried out

He chuckled "So you ready to listen Nah and be my bitch?"

I just nodded exhausted— i knew i had to play along for a while so i can escape. Not before i kill this nigga standing in front of me.

He walked to me pulling a key out his pocket he began to unlock all the chains.

"Let's go" he demand once the chains were unhooked.

I tried to stand but my body was full of pain.

He snatched me up sending more jolts of pain throughout my body.

He dragged me up the steps and into the house where i was met with mally who was in the kitchen

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled running over to me.

"You really did this to her nigga?" He yelled getting into herbs face.

I leaned up against he counter for support because my body felt so weak.

"Don't worry about what i do wit my bitch she cool ain't she?" He spat back.

Next thing i know mally punches herb before he continued to send blows to him. Mally may be short but he like the Incredible Hulk when he is pissed.

Soon bibby and Gmoney came running in when they heard the sound of them fighting. They tried to break it up but wasn't no stopping them.

Mally slammed herb into the wall pinning him there.

"She's a fucking female nigga and you beating on her."

Bibby walked over to me looking at me with wild eyes. I couldn't read his expression— he always did look at me as a little sister to him.

"How long you been here?" He asked lowly

"I'm not sure a couple days, weeks maybe."

His jaw clenched shut tight as he scanned his body until his eyes landed on my legs that were covered in blood.

He put his fist up to his mouth.
"What he do to you A?" He asked in his calming tone possible.

I felt tears fill my eyes "I-I—"
"Shut the fuck up Ariana" herb said but Mally sent a hard punch to his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up nigga. What he do Ari."

I looked down to my feet that were also covered in blood and bruises where the chains once were.