CHRISTMAS SPECIAL..?

***HAWKS POV***

"Up! Upup! Uppy!" I choked out a wheeze as something crashed down upon the middle of my back, a tuft of my hair being yanked backwards and waking me right up.
"Oh no! Am I being jumped by a big, bad villain?!" I gasped loudly, folding my wings inward and smothering my attacker. The fit of giggles that followed made my heart soar, and before I knew it, a bubbly, upside down face was peeking at me from over the top of my head.

"Dadi too sweepy! Dadi cwishmas! Uppy!" Another round of giggles filled the room as I sat up, making sure that I was holding my daughter's underside so she wouldn't tumble off.
"Oh? Is it Christmas already? Are you sure?" I trailed off into a grunt as I climbed off the bed, not bothering to ask for a pause in our game so I could whip on a shirt.

"Silly dadi!" The small child upon my back swatted me with chubby hands, deciding to then wrap her arms around my neck. "Mama coppee for dadi! I pashent!" Padding along, I wandered out of the room, the fresh scent of coffee swirling through the air and making my mouth water. When we finally reached the kitchen, I couldn't help but allow that soft, loving smile stretch across my face when I saw my wife mid-pour.

"Merry Christmas, my beautiful Sunshine~" I sang in my usual tonedeaf voice, and she turned to me, her (E/C) eyes brightening when she saw me with our toddler on my back.
"Merry Christmas, you sleepy buzzard. Ş̵͚̲̲̗̿u̵̪̼̪͍̍͆̓͝z̶̡̀̂͛͒͝ǘ̴̱̦̝͠͝ͅm̶̘̰̳̰̀̈́ẹ̷͚̫̓, give daddy a break, okay? I got you some juice." (Y/N) waved a sippy cup in the air, and I nearly had a heart attack as our little girl tried to vault over the top of my head. Using my quirk, I made her a small carpet of feathers, safely flying her across the room.

Once she was happily clinging to her juice, she grinned ear to ear, clumsily jogging on the spot.
"Fankoo mama! Pezants, pezants!" Snorting, I mimicked her movements, balling my hands into fists and waving them in front of myself as I crouched lower.
"Pezants, pezants!" Rolling her eyes, (Y/N) approached us, handing me my coffee to get me to quit my childishness.

"Okay, okay, I get the hint. We still have to wait for Uncle BJ, though, so you can only have your stocking for the moment, okay?" She didn't have to say it twice. All we could keep track of was a flurry of wavy blonde as Ş̵͚̲̲̗̿u̵̪̼̪͍̍͆̓͝z̶̡̀̂͛͒͝ǘ̴̱̦̝͠͝ͅm̶̘̰̳̰̀̈́ẹ̷͚̫̓ jetted off into the living room.

This is perfect.

Smirking to myself, I placed my coffee down onto the kitchen counter, gently tugging my wife into my chest and kissing at the side of her neck.
"Y'know...this is bliss, but I think she deserves a little brother or sister, don't you..?" Letting out an airy chuckle, (Y/N) batted me away a little, leaning in to peck at my lips.
"Let's touch on that more when Fuyumi sits her tomorrow night, hmm?" She teased, causing my skin to prickle.
"I would much rather touch on you, but I guess I'll have to wait..."

Before she could respond, an ear-ripping squeal nearly shattered the windows, and without a second to lose (Y/N) and I sprinted to the source. There, we found Ş̵͚̲̲̗̿u̵̪̼̪͍̍͆̓͝z̶̡̀̂͛͒͝ǘ̴̱̦̝͠͝ͅm̶̘̰̳̰̀̈́ẹ̷͚̫̓ kneeling on the carpet, clutching one of her stocking stuffers to her chest.
"Baby, what's wrong?! You nearly made me pee!" (Y/N) sighed in relief, seeing that she wasn't hurt. Turning to face us, my panic eased into amusement when I saw her grinning.
"IZA BUTT!"

Proudly, she held up the small Endeavor action figure, vibrating with excitement. She was right. It did indeed have a rather voluptuous, plastic derriére. I made a mental note to send a photo of it to the man himself.
"Oh, you like your Uncle Enji toy?" I crouched down beside her and ruffled her hair, which looked so similar to my own. "You'll be seeing him tomorrow when Aunty Fuyumi picks you up!"