Chapter 18

Angel's Mother POV *Short*

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Mrs.Rossi, your telephone is ringing. Shall I answer it for you?"

"No thank you, Michael" I said grabbing my phone, he nodded his head and left.

Opening my video message I almost had a heart attack, oh how the Lord finally answered my prayers. I watched as my little polpetta and his soon-to-be on the balcony...kissing. It brought tears to my eyes, finally I'll soon to have more grandchildren.

"Il mio amore, please come quick" I yelled to my husband.

"What is it amor, are you hurt? What's wrong?" he kneeled down besides me, I grabbed my phone and showed him the video of Angel and Isabella kissing under the stars like a fairytale.

"Bene, mio figlio è finalmente un uomo. dove id si ottiene questo mio amore"

"Some thing are left unsaid, all you need to know is when I want something I get it one way or another" I smiled wickedly at him.

"Don't let this go to your head, mio amore. All they did was share a kiss, you have to wait to see how there relationship will go on"

"Credo che tu abbia ragione"

"When are you going to start believing I can be right, too" he smirked.

"When I see it il mio re I'll believe it" I said giving him a kiss on his temple. He smiled and left to go finish his work in the garden. I quickly dialed a number on my phone.

"Thank you for watching them"

"Anything for you, nonna"

"How's Samuel and Jr. ?"

"Pain in the butt but they're doing great, thank you"

"Questo è meraviglioso sentire, cara. Grazie caro Brenda, parlare con te un'altra volta"

"Anytime nonna, addio" she hung up on the other line

I closed my phone. Mission 2 completed now on to mission 3; Absolute Jealousy and I know who exactly I should use to help me.

"Il mio amore, shall we go outside for some tea while enjoying the beautiful view of our finished garden?" my husband said making me lose my train of thought.

"Yes mio amore" I said taking his hand, walking to our garden.

-----------------------------------------
Samuel wife Brenda's POV

"Aren't they adorable together?" I asked the man to my heart and the father of my unborn child.

"Who are you speaking of mio amore"

"Angel and his girlfriend of course"

"If I'm not mistaken I believe she said his personal secretary, not girlfriend but you do have a point they are an adorable couple if they dated"

"Who said they won't, I can sense the love chemistry between them"

"You say that about every couple you see" he joked, I playfully punched his arm and he yelped in pain "Pregnant and still abusive, I think I might report you before you move on to murder" he joke which I punched his arm again.

"Oh hush up. Wait where did they go?" I said looking back.

"Probably to the balcony to talk or something. Why you ask?"

To talk? Or make out ? Only one way to find out, I know he won't let me out of his site especially at my state therefore I did the only thing I could.

"Ouch. Where's the fire little man? That was one huge kick you have your mother" I said rubbing my stomach, Samuel looked at me and nodded his head. He knew already once Jr. kicked I had to use the bathroom or so he thought I did.

I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran towards the bathroom, when he finally walked away I dashed to the nearest window to the balcony where I seen Angel and his-so-called secretary kissing under the stars like some cute fairytale movie. It was breath taking, I took out my phone and took a picture...more like a photoshoot. I knew they had a romantic chemistry, Angel just needed to grow some balls and make the first move. Good thing he did right on time, there were a lot of male friends asking for her number and itching to talk to her more or like sleep with her, which is awfully disgusting if you ask me.

Tomorrow I'll send these to nonna, telling her were making progress with the plan. Oh and if you're wondering, yes I'm am apart of her plan to make stubborn Angel fall in love with Isabella.

"Mio amore, what are doing? Are you feeling ok? You were in the bathroom for a long time. Were about to cut your cake, it's getting late" he said making me jump in surprise.

"Ah...nothing. Yes, I'm fine sweetie, he isn't coming out until another month. Come on, let's go" I said pulling him.

"What were you looking at on the balcony?"

"Uh...ah. The stars there beautiful tonight"

"Not as beautiful as the women before me but what took you so long in the bathroom" he smiled.

"I was taking a shit. Now can we go, your son is kicking my ass for some cake"

"Of course, my dear" he said leading me to the kitchen.

You better hold on to her Angel and you better not let go Isabella or I'll make your lives a living hell.