See You In Autumn (A Collaboration Poem)

mitchholly :)
Thank you mitchholly for helping me with this beautiful poem collab, I look forward to doing more poetry collabs with people in the future.
This poem is dedicated to you, my love for wattpad and how it's let's me express myself, as well to my followers. Check out his work, he is amazing!

I love looking out the window and seeing condors fly open skies. Everything verdant alive, enticing eden, inviting the reticent to sway in time with the willow trees by languid creeks.

I feel the waves of heat through the window pane, seeing it in between the fabricated air everything dry and ready to burn. Explicit bodies forget themselves.

I love cool mornings when the hint of what is to come is yet obscured but layered clouds and light mists, and golden evenings hold on devout stubbornly, won't admit defeat.

I hate the hot evenings when the clouds roll in to make the light perish, yet heat remains on the outskirts of my breath and in the drip down my forehead. In the night I suffer in the blankets grasp.

I love driving her home with the windows rolled down.
"Here My Girl" comes on the radio. I drive slow to draw out scant remaining time. Once her house draws near, laughter floats so easily, excitable indefatigable.

I love only those summer days when he drives me home, allowing me some serenity, as the wind blows through my hair. "Here Comes My Girl" ends and a pop song begins. Wind leaving me with each stop, harshly beseeching me to beg for the cold. Yet he still makes me laugh as my house nears. It escapes from my throat indefatigable but not exhausting me indefensibly.

I live for when the sun steals your gaze, takes your chocolate yes and melts them. Adds a little honey... I can watch you work out what to say back to me, lends hints to every glint all - American enchanting.

I feel to naked and vulnerable. I want to feel the chill and wrap up in my coat one layer at a time, beautiful all the same.

I love the zenith of the afternoon, with sun relaying all the fury of Jupiter and mars. When everyone has their wayfarers on and thinks themselves implacable praetorian guards. But the words they say and the tone they take still betrays their scars.

I come to appreciate the singer lien washing away the me I know not. Letting Neptune's ice flair back into me, breathing in life I'm not seeing last here. Jupiter and Mars making me beg to bathe in snowflakes over his kisses, the ones leaving scars in the scorch of the afternoon.

I revel the oppressive heat, warming lizards in the sand, water scooped to lips with cupped together hands has never been so sweet.

The oppressive heat makes me heavy in the sand, drying the water before I can drink, and the lakes before we can dive in. Our hands have never seen sweat like this, maybe that's why nereids choose to remain beneath the waves.

We race up dunes and tall grasses, stumble and fall back down. Try to take it in good grace, maybe we fall under the shade of a close by fig tree.

But I can't lie, when we race through tall grass, it switches across my thighs and asthma robs air from my lungs. Takes the best of me and I'm close to drowning through the summer storms. I'm happy to eat this fruit with you, it won't be here come winter nights. I'll be seeking you nonetheless, in resplendent summer, before I go frees by degrees and the days grow short.

I'll meet you in Autumn time, with your outstretched hand.