Chapter 3: Meeting the twins

Please v☆te for my story. Warning this is not edited so there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, you have been warned.

Lucia Mooncrest POV
I was heading towards the bedroom of the children I am auppise to look after, their names are Sky and Sora.

I knock and the door before coming in. The second I opened the door a chair comes flying at me. Lucky for me i had quick reflexes and dodged it. I heard a loud noise from behind me, the chair broke and dented the wall.

If i didn't dodge that i could have been seriously injured. I look at the pair twins. They both gave me a death glare, I had an unnerving feeling about this.

If you looked passed the aggression and death glare they actually looked quite cute. They both had gorgeous and luscious white hair. They had beautiful ruby eyes with a tint of oink to it. They both looked very similar so it was had for me to tell them apart.

One of them say "Who are the hell are you and why are you here." I take a deep breath and introduce myself, "I am Lucia Mooncrest, your grandfather sent me here to look after you."

He says "Well we don't need you here, go back to where you were before. Your going to be like the rest of them."  The young boy shoots another attack at me, it was a fire ball. He screamed at me too scram.

But i stay rooted on my spot. I lift my hands in the air to show i mean no harm. I say "I'm not here to hurt you, only to take care if you. I know you don't trust me and i understand. How about this, you can carry weapons just un case while i won't have any. Plus if i even dare hit you, you can kill me on the spot. Just try and trust me, i know it may be difficult."

The small boy yells "You don't understand anything. You don't know what we've been through." He attacks me with another fireball. But this time I don't dodge it, but take it head on. It scorches my arm naming me yelp in pain. I smile at them and say "See I'm bot here to hurt you, i know you've had a hard childhood. Although i haven't been through exactly the same thing I've also been hurt. So at me at least take care of you. How about you introduce yourselves to start off with."

The other twin was hiding behind the person who used fire magic. He says "My name Sora, my little brothers name is Sky. Don't get cocky though, i still don't trust you. I'm hungry to hurry up and get me and my brother some food servant." I smile and say "Alright, I shall get it for you."

I walk towards the door before I heard a voice from behind me say "Make sure to get some snacks!"

I chuckle and nod my head in response. Sore says "What's so funny!"  I try to hold in my life and say it was nothing. I see a table come my way. I quickly close the door to block it. I could hear him yelling and rampaging inside. I laugh out loud and walk towards the kitchen.

Oh yeah I was given a butler uniform, I guess I need to change into it. After i change I look into the bathroom mirror, I must say it doesn't look bad on me. I actually kind of like it.

Oh right I need to walk to the kitchen, but where is it? I start wondering around aimlessly until I see an old gentlemen. I walk up to him asking where the kitchen was.

I told him i was new here, he told me the directions and I went to the area he pointed too. Wow this place was humangous, well it is a mansion after all. I soon arrive at the kitchen.

When i mentioned who the food was for I could see all of the shiver in fear, they aren't that bad I think. They started to say I should be careful and some rumours of them. Like how they killed a maid just because she broke a teacup or how he set a butler's uniform on fire and tortured him.

I don't those children are that wicked. I could see the fear and hatred in their eyes as they told me these stories. I decided to just take the food and leave, I've had of listening to those ridiculous rumors.