tokyo smoke.

( best read in dark mode! )

dilfjsuh presents . . . .

━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━

ཻུ۪۪ *ೃ♡⃕༉ ཹ

sweet sinless sensation is not my style

y'all already know what this is about. i really like editing so i hope you like these. 🥺

quick disclaimer! most of my graphics are inspired by images i find on pinterest, so props to the original creators. i'll soon make a board with all the images i use for inspo, so if you want to follow me there, my username is nighthavvk.

♡⃕༉ ཹ   RULES!   ཹ༉♡⃕

one. please be patient and be nice when you make a request. this is something i'm doing for fun and because i like to help, this not my job nor my obligation whatsoever.

two. give!! credits!! they must must go either in the description of the book or in the chapter the graphic is going to be used, but please, do not forget it. also, following me is very much appreciated.

three. make sure to follow the form and include the password. the password is your favourite podcast. and if you don't have one, then your favourite song!

four. if i consider your faceclaim doesn't have enough material for me to work with or if they are problematic in any way, i won't accept your request. 

five. the book must be published and have at least two chapters published too. i will also ask you to use the cover for at least three weeks.

ཻུ۪۪ YOU CAN REQUEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!  ཻུ۪۪