Part 39

Gupta Nivas, 

Shashi and Garima woke up a while and after freshening up, they thought to get ready for the party, 

Garima: Suniye, Khushi kuch kaha kya, party kahan or kaisi hogi? [listen, did Khushi say something about the venue and how it would be?]

Shashi: nope... though I know the venue but I think, somewhere she will miss the surprise look on my face but at least your surprise face make her happy... 

Garima: hmmm... let's get ready.

Shashi opened his wardrobe but a servant came and gave 2 bags and left. When opened they found, Black suit with red tie which Garima likes the most and the other bag has red saree with black design, which was amazing and anyone could be mesmerized seeing it. 

Shashi: wow!! Highly impressed! 

Garima smiled at him and looking at the saree she adored by caressing.

Shashi: now, let's get ready. She nodded and went to the dressing room and changed while he changed in the room.

Once they got ready, they stepped out of the room and went to Khushi's room but even before they could enter they found a note on the door.

"mumma, your hair dresser is waiting in this room. Papa, you please take your left and down and there your few men are waiting for you – Khushi" 

Shashi: go in, I'll check who are these men... she nodded and went in...

After few minutes she came out... they didn't do much and her natural hair is so beautiful, so they just did something so that her hair shouldn‟t be disturbed till the party end, knowing her mother, Khushi didn't let them overdo the things.

Shashi met the men who are waiting for him, he got to know that they are the photographers and here to do a photoshoot, personal photoshoot. 

Shashi posed few stills near the staircase and when looked back to change the pose, he looked surprisingly shocked seeing his wife so graceful in the red (her favorite color) and black (his). What they didn't know was, the photographer is taking their pics silently and thanked Khushi for giving them this opportunity to witness this.

Most of the people have seen couples doing the business than actually having a family which is fulfilled with true emotions even after so long years... here they got to see it and adored them.
Garima after a looooonnnng time felt blushing seeing her husband, she didn't dare to look up at him twice and posed for the stills. At the end Shashi kissed her forehead and thanked her for coming in his life and fulfilling with happiness... 

Photographer and his assistances congratulated them and left asking them to follow him as they are getting late. 

Party Venue,
Most of the guests have arrived and been lead to the hall, as Arnav and Aman were present they took care of the guests inside and Ram at the entrance, Shyam and Anjali went to their respective places to come with their families. 

3 cars came and stopped in front of the hotel and guards came and opened the door for Shashi, he asked Garima to not step out and got down. He came to her side and opened the door for her and held out his hand for her to get down. The media outside the hotel went crazy seeing them so adorable, after giving them few poses they stepped in. 

The first person they met was Ram and they lead him to the hall, all this while Garima was so surprisingly shocked seeing the arrangements and mostly the party in this hotel, Shashi somewhere guessed the arrangements and as per Khushi and Garima's nature no media was allowed inside the hall.