Part 40

NK changed the music from soft to desi beats, when from middle of the guests dance team started dancing, by joining one at a time, last made it as a flashmob, what amazed the guests is Khushi and NK dancing like crazy but completely in sense, they were joined by Shyam and last Anjali. Now that was a surprise to all, even Arnav as he was not much interested in the high music and dancing, he was busy with few phone calls when they were practicing. 

Ashish: when did they meet and prepared for this? He asked not getting his daughter and to be son-in-law , dancing with Khushi. 

Arnav: they met recently and they pulled it off instantly, 2 crazy people... 

Ashish looked at him and then watched them dancing, enjoying a lot... 

Shashi: she is really made of something which neither you nor I have... 

Garima: but your mother did... remember how she used to be active and I think, Khushi got this from her... 

Shashi smiled at her and watch the dance again. 

Keeping Shyam and Anjali in the middle, Khushi and NK posed on with either side of them. The track changed and all dispersed leaving Shyam and Anjali alone to perform the next act. 

They started their moves on the romantic number, Teri-Meri, they are so much into themselves that they forgot about the crowd and danced on their own, though they didn' do the steps they were taught but the moves they are doing were so graceful. All were lost in their performance.
Arnav looked at Khushi who is standing with NK and seemed lost in the couple' act, when he looked back at the couple he saw himself and Khushi dancing together. The each step they were doing, he can only see himself and Khushi doing the dance. He had a faint smile seeing them dancing and looked at Khushi and stayed on her for quite a while till he heard the applause and whistles... he turned back and forth to see the that the performance got end and Shyam and Anjali were blushing when NK and Khushi were teasing... 

Aisha came to them and kissing their forehead, and applied her kajal behind their back of the ears and she also did this to Khushi out of love... and kissed her forehead. 

Aisha: thank you beta! Hamesha aise hi Khushi baat thi rehna... khush raho!! 

Khushi smiled at her and hugged her sideways... 

Shashi: Khushi, what more have you planned? Now I feel like, I'm getting used to the surprises...
Khushi: then be surprised for the whole evening. 

Garima pinched her both cheeks and then kissed one of the cheeks. 

Mayank: I never knew my son can be this romantic... 

Shruthi: he is always... not like you... she said caressing her son's cheek. 

Ashish got a call, 

Ashish: I sometimes feel like, switching off this mobile and enjoy my time... 

Aisha: hamesha khush rehna bhi achhi bat nahi hai, people should also be feel all the emotions... she said and turned her head...

Ashish glared at his wife and left to answer the call. 

Shashi: I never knew you and Garima can be friends, I mean, I would have brought her with me to the engagement. 

Garima: but we met later, I mean after the engagement...

Aisha: hmm, chal koi nahi, we can meet regularly...

Garima: I'm really glad we met...

Shashi: this is why I ask you to come with me, you will get to know the people around but you always wanted space from this social life...