in his arms again* (chapter 25)

Have you ever been so annoyed that you feel like throwing something at the person or thing that annoyed you?.

Well that's how I felt when I looked at the woman my parents wanted me to marry .

"So Jennifer, why exactly are you here?" I asked her as calmly as I could . "Could you atleast let me in?" She asked standing outside my door and yes I'm that petty I did not want to let her in .

Who knows where she's been , she'll end up living her whoring, gold digging disease inside my house .

"No, so talk fast or beat it" , "why are you being so unreasonable? I only cheated on you like five times stop being so melodramatic" she said rolling her eyes .

I was so shocked , my hormones started reacting and my mind was spinning as I thought of the ways I could kill her then not get caught .

Yeah I'm crazy like that , even I was startled by my imagination . I started imagining myself pulling her hair til she was bold. That would have been a funny sight.

I laughed at my own thoughts , "why are you laughing?", "Mind your own business .

Anyway  maybe it's time I made things clear with you , I'm already taken and my partner is a hundred times more worthy of me and is very loyal , unlike you who takes whoring as a hobby.

Well anyway good luck, I hope you don't catch
something" .

I said then shut the door infront of her face , oh man that made me feel so badass that I actually danced around in my kitchen while I was cooking I decided to cook enough for three , it was just a hunch but something told me I should cook enough food and I always trust my gut instinct.

As for my ' loving ' parents I ignored their calls the whole day , I knew that witch went to tell on me . Huh , the joke is on her like I care what my parents would tell me .

They can keep their aristocrat lifestyle out of my life , I've been obedient since I was born , it's was time I broke out of my shell . That night as I was sleeping I was woken up by the doorbell ringing, I yawned and stretched annoyed , who in the world  visits someone at night? Seriously people nowadays.

I walked down the stairs with a frown on my lips , I opened the door ready to blow off on whoever came to disturb my beauty sleep , why do you think my skin is so smooth? Well I'll tell you , the secret is good sleep .

I gasped when I met face to face with the beautiful , dark brown eyes I've been longing to see. "Dali, did you miss me?" Sthe's deep voice asked , at that moment tears just flew silently from my eyes and I threw myself in his arms and they were as warm as before .

I did not say a word and neither did he , he just picked me up and took me to the living room. I could not believe he was here , my beloved husband was here , he really found me .

"Don't cry Dali, I'll never leave you again I just had to take care of a few pests before I came to find you" .

I looked up at him as he spoke and kissed his lips softly , they were just as I remembered , my mind went blank as he deepened the kiss .

I shivered as his large hand entered my shirt , my body came alive and I knew it was going to be a long night , I hoped hoped daddy dearest did not expect me at work the next morning, cause I knew my husband was going to make sure I can't walk the next day , oh well.