Part 37

Next day,
@ Shantivan, 

All were ready and just seeing everything set or not then Arnav and Akash came down talking to each other something seriously to others it looked like they were talking some office related stuff and they were true. 

Anjali : Chote, Akash what is this? Why are you both discussing this office stuff here and that too at this time? We are getting late if you two remember? 

Arnav and Akash looked at each other helplessly and then said in a hurry "will see you in one hour Di" and left out by running and taking Aman with them before anyone could question them as they know it will be impossible to convince the family and then attend the meeting which got pre-pone in the morning and Aman was the one who informed them. If they waste time in convincing them then by that time meeting would be ended so they first left for the meeting and then they can spend time with the family and they would hardly take one hour as this meeting was just to finalize the deal. 

Shyam : Anjali, you didn't even let me touch my mobile from last night and now your both brothers left for the meeting saying will see you in an hour and you allowed? Not fair Anjali... 

Anjali : over? 

Shyam nodded his head knowing her anger and didn't say anything and left out taking some stuff with him to out in the trunk of the car as he don't want to face the wrath of his wife so left that for her brothers. One by one settled everything the car and waited for Gupta‟s to come out and join them. while coming out Anjali asked Lavanya and Sheetal to inform Khushi and Payal about their partners disappearance and they did what they were asked to then they both gave a thumps up to Anjali as a sign of work done.

@ Gupta Residency,
All got ready and were just waiting for Khushi and Payal to come down. 

Madhumati : Hey Khushi... Payal... what are you two doing up there? We are getting late come soon... or else we would leave and go... 

Garima : jiji, what happened to these too, why are they taking this much time to come? 

Shashi : relax you both now. They will be coming down soon must be getting ready as they woke up late... 

Madhumati : yeah, out of all the days they both need to wake up late today itself? 

Garima : jiji, they must have slept late at night. 

In the mean while in Payal's room, 

Khushi : jiji, why don't you wear anything in white?

Payal : Khushi we are going out for outing and you are asking me to wear anything in white?

Khushi : Come on jiji, please for me... and no one can talk anything after seeing her pout and Payal is the first one in the list of that so she wore white and left her hair open.

Khushi : now this is my jiji. You look so pretty and lovely jiji and what happens to AK when he see you like this? She comments Payal in a teasing way and chases Khushi for teasing her with the name of Akash, then they both receives a message at the same time and opens it. All their smiles vanishes and become furious but after reading the message they both had their smiles back but still they can't leave them like that and again they both receives message, reading it they smile and left the room and comes down.

Madhumati : So finally, you people came...

Shashi : jiji, now they turned up right? So what is the need of wasting the time in scolding them? let's go... saying he winks at his daughters and left out by taking the needed stuff with him and asking the workers to bring the left out things.

Both the families met and start their journey towards farmhouse; it took 2 and half hours to reach their destination. All got down and surprised to see Arnav's and Aman's car there. They went in and saw Aman sitting in the lawn and taking snaps of the view of the garden but they didn't see Arnav and Akash anywhere.

Sheetal : What you are doing here? 

Aman (he got startled at first hearing the voice suddenly but realizing that it is his girls he turned): what took you guys late? 

Khushi : is it necessary to question back instead answering the question you been asked?
Aman : what happen to you and why are reacting like this? I just asked what is there in it?
Khushi : Sheetal, I think being with Arnav he too lost his mind or he become deaf that he can't hear us out... 

Anjali was just smirking thinking what her brothers are going to face esp. Arnav as they all know that Khushi won‟t be convinced soon.