Chapter 16

-----

"Taehyung-ah, I'm full." Hana said while rubbing her stomach. Taehyung glared at her. Hana catched the glared but she pretend that she didn't see it.

"Yah, I'm older here. Where are your manner?" He asked while glared at Hana. Hana rolled her eyes "I'm sorry, ahjussi," she said sarcastically. "Yah, Hana!" "What? You said you are older right?" She rolled her eyes. "You'll regret this Hana. I warned you."

Taehyung getting pissed off. "Yeah yeah whatever ahjuss--."

"Hana.." Hana closed her eyes and sighed. "What do you want?" Hana recognized the voice even without looking at the owner of the voice. She hate the voice. All the happiness just now gone with one word. "Can we talk, please?" She sighed again. "We don't have anything to talk about, Baekhyun." She look down and play with her fingers. "Well, I have. Hana please?"

She looks up to Taehyung and he nodded. He stood up go to Hana placed. "I'll wait you in the car." Hana nodded then he walked away.

"Faster you have 5 minutes for the bullshits, " Baekhyun sit down at Taehyung seat across hers. Hana looks away avoiding Baekhyun gaze.

"I'm sorry." She stared at Baekhyun waiting for he to continue. After a minute of silent, Hana starts talking. "I'm sorry? Just that you are going to say? After what you've done to me. Just with 'I'm sorry' you think that is enough? You don't know how much I suffered bacause of you. I nearly kill myself because of you. Because of you i don't talk to guys. You're my first boyfriend,my first love. I love you so damn much. I love you like my own family. But you hurt me so damn much. You cheated on me. What hurts the most it's on our anniversary. Why Baekhyun? Am I not enough for you?" Hana wiped her tears away.

"Hana, I love you. Please Hana I know you still love me. Can we start over again. I'm not going to hurt you anymore. I promise."

He hold Hana's hand but Hana pull her hand away.

"No, Baekhyun. You are wrong. I don't love you anymore. It took two years Baekhyun, two years to forget you, but know you're coming back like nothing happen. Don't come near me again." With that she grabbed her purse and walk away still crying like am idiot.