➥66

It had been around 3 weeks since Seyeon was discharged from the hospital, spending most of her time in the confinements of the house recovering- Donghyuck's orders of course

Seyeon spent a lot of time working from the desk situated in the bedroom, attempting to piece together clues of who the enemy was and from searching, she found it was indeed the enemy who attacked them.

As for Jungkook, the bullet wound had ricocheted in his body, leaving him basically for dead. However Namjoon pleaded for anything to be done, so he was in a coma.
Unlike Seyeon, he hadn't woken up yet.

The fact her brother was unconscious for three weeks had fueled her eagerness of finishing the case once and for all.

And today, she was meeting up with Jaehyun- he was at the scene masked but injured.
Seyeon sighed and grabbed her bag and her keys- leaving for the hospital.

"Prosecutor Yoo." Seyeon said, head high with her badge on show for the doctor. He nodded and moved aside, letting the girl in.

Seyeon stepped into the room and waited for the door to close before walking over to the bed.
"Jung Jaehyun, I'm Prosecutor Yoo." She introduced to the man on the bed.

He had been shot twice, stabbed three times and it was a miracle he was still alive- but bed bound.
"Seyeon." He croaked out in acknowledgement and her eyes pierced holes into his skin.

"Miss Yoo actually."

"When you are fit enough to be around and moving, there will be an arrest warrant for you- I expect you to understand why."

Jaehyun nodded curtly, unable to move from his neck brace and Seyeon scanned the room before her eyes fell to his bedside table.
The girl walked over, heels clicking against the ground as she reached over to the side of it, ripping something off it.

She scoffed and held it up.
"Who's listening on the other end?" She asked, holding the device up before dropping it and crushing it under her foot.

"Listen," she began, face blank as authority oozed from her.
"It would be so much easier if you told me who it was."

Jaehyun held her stare and shook his head.
"I'd rather die."

Seyeon's eyes flickered over him before leaning back.
"So be it, you'll rot in jail." She spat out, beginning to walk away.

"46 Citytrent avenue!" Jaehyun blurted out in a panic. Seyeon stopped midway through her walk and paused before leaving out of the door.

 Seyeon stopped midway through her walk and paused before leaving out of the door

So
After the murderer is announced is probably when I'll end the book

But it doesn't seem that far so 😬