Chapter 11 - the past

Y/N: I throw Dave and walk out to the girls. Let's go I say to them as I walk past them. I see them look at each other and hurry up and catch up to me.

Ash: hey KillMonger what happened in there? We heard screaming and wanted to come in but you came out right when we were going to go in.

Y/N: nothing happened. I just got the information I needed that's all.

IQ: how did you get rid of all of the guys in there? They all had earpieces right? And I scanned like 30 of them in there.

Y/N: I have a special gas that... renders people useless for the time being.

Ash: well we can see that KillMonger but what does the gas do to a person. And why didn't you want us to go in? We have gas masks.

IQ: KillMonger we can take care of our selves. We're not a burden you know.

Y/N: I know this I say grinning my teeth.

Ash: then why didn't you let us go in with you?

Y/N: Because you would go insane! I snapped at them. I stop walking and turn towards them. You would go insane and you would not snap out of your insane state! Even my antidote does not assure you're safety!

Ash: we both stop dead in our tracks. What do you mean we would go insane?

Y/N: That gas is a creation of mine I sigh heavily. Highly toxic and you can't stop it with conventional gas masks. I created it because I needed a weapon that shows who I am in the hunting world. I realized that I couldn't contain it and it would kill civilians and bystanders so I decommissioned it and used my blades instead. I use it on occasions like these and only when I can control the outcome. I created an antidote later but it doesn't have a 100 % chance that you'll come back out of the state unharmed or even if you will come out of it at all. I-I-I've s-s-seen... I-I don't want that to happen to you girls. I walk into the elevator and see them follow me. I press the button and we go up to the surface and back to my car.

Short Time skip

Ash: we arrive back to the base and we get out of KillMongers car. We see him push a button on his wrist and see the car drive away on its own. We see KillMonger walk to his room so
I hang back with IQ to talk about what happens today. I walk down the hall with IQ. We stay quiet for a moment and then I turn to her and ask. I wonder what KillMonger meant when he said he's seen?

IQ: I don't know. I bet he saw his weapon at work first hand. I wonder though. Any ways let's go to bed now. It's already 9 and we got practice tomorrow. We will talk about this later probably so don't worry to much.

Ash: I know but I've never seen KillMonger act like that. He is always so calm and collect. He never displays any emotions so why did he choke up?

IQ: i have know idea but let's worry about it tomorrow.

Ash: I watch IQ walk of and think to myself I'm worried about him no matter what she says. But I don't know any one who's close. Then I think of Finka and how she was closer to him than any of us and begin to walk to her room.

Time skip to morning

Y/N: I'm sitting on my bed with my head in my hands. I couldn't sleep I just kept remembering the people... the innocents that were affected by my gas. The things that were done with it. I created it thinking it would be a signature move but it was turned against me. I hear a gentle knock on my door and see Finka poke her head in.