Chapter Five: Hog's Head Inn

Tears are words that need to be written

― Paulo Coelho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ravenclaw left around half an hour later.

"My books?" I ask the Professor, and he nods, making an aha movement. He slides over to his shelf and picks up a Transfiguration book from there.

"You'll have to ask the rest of your professors for copies of the textbook they are currently using." He tells me and hands me the slightly old copy of the Transfiguration textbook I already had memorized years in the future.

I take it with a slight grimace and open my backpack to shove the textbook beside the other two books I had in there.

"What are those?" Dumbledore asks me, curious. I shut my backpack slowly, so I didn't draw any more attention to them.

"Just some notebooks from the future." I muse, and he nods content with my answer.

"Well, do you want to meet my brother. Classes are over for the day, and you start school tomorrow." He offers and I nod, swinging my backpack on my back.

"Sure. Sounds good." I muse, and he nods.

"Follow me then. We will need to apparate to Hogsmeade." He tells me, and I realize that since he wasn't headmaster anymore, he could no longer apparate in and out of the castle grounds. I stay silent, not commenting on the matter. I stop in my place, however, staring at Dumbledore gaping.

"Wait! It's almost 1940, right?" I demand and Dumbledore nods.

"Yes, well, it will be in a month." He says.

"Grindlewald is still at large," I state, and my words make Albus cringe.

"Yes." He admits, making me groan.

"Great, I have to deal with two dark wizards now." I snap, and Albus shakes his head.

"No. Grindlewald is my responsibility, not yours." He says in a tone that meant the conversation was not up for debate. Too bad bud, I was debating until I got my damn answers.