CHAPTER 21:

"Nadia, stay behind me and don't make any noises." She commanded. Who was my best friend actually. Was she here to help me or worse. The confusion annoyed me and way she took control of this whole situation was suspicious all in itself.

We walked down the dirty, dark hall and saw Amelia in a bright, dingy room through a window on a door with Bubba playing with her and hugging her. Reagan sat against the wall with her knees to her chest. Almost crying an caring for them as if she felt bad for what she had done.

"I'll go in here and you go farther down and don't pull out that gun unless it's a last resort." She warned me rolling her eyes. She walked in the room as I stayed with her.

"What are you doing." She asked me confused. She pushed me back to give her more space because I was breathing down her neck. my bones were becoming its own person trying to run out my body and out the front door to safety.

"I don't know who you are right now but we know i'm not as tough as your acting  right now, we're staying together." I said as she nodded her head. She opened the door and Amelia slowly looked up to gasp. She was beat up and looked like she's been through hell in the last few hours.

Amelia, what happened." I whispered running over to touching her face as she flinched.

"She threatened to kill my kids and said the kids would be safe here but she had someone beat me up when she explained what was actually happening."

"She's not lying." Kinley spoke out loud. I grabbed Bubba from her as Reagan sat in shock. I gave Bubba to Kinley as I walked over to Reagan who was sitting against the wall with her knees tucked under her.

"Reagan." I whispered. She looked lost. She was looking off into space.

"Amelia what happened." kinley asked her as tears fell down my face.

"I thought she was sleep, but she wasn't." Amelia sobbed.

"What do you mean." I asked getting a little louder, turning around to look at Amelia.

"Victoria sent someone in here to punish me for not give her the twins and I thought Reagan and the other kids were sleep. She wasn't sleep. She's been sitting like that for hours."

I put my hand out to touch her and she flinched. I grabbed her as she started shivering. I hugged her close to me and whispered in her ear.

"Mommy's here baby, your fine." She finally calmed down, as I started crying, "Your fine."

"Dia, i'm gonna get them to the car, you really need to go and get the other two." Kinley told me as she helped Amelia up. Amelia came over tried to grab Reagan as she grabbed me tighter. "Come on baby, I gotta go get Lily and Olly." I explained to her.

Amelia finally pride her off of me and walked them outside to the car.

"She hurts my babies, I kill her." I said with pride to myself.

I walked out of the room and down the hall. when I opened the next door I saw something reminding me about how me and Dam used to come and hang out just to get away from the world and the media as kids. It was a simple time when status and money didn't matter as much as it does now.

"Hello Nadia, how are you." Victoria responded holding olly in her arms with a gun to his head. Lily was laying down facing the  dirty wall so I couldn't see her.

"Lily!" i spoke as she wiggled around.

The room was old looking and filthy. This was a beautifully vintage retired building that was the heart beat of my relationship with Damian.