Bonus Chapter

|Christmas now surrounds us. Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as Carol fill the air.|

Hey guys,

I wish you all a merry Christmas. May you feel the warmth of your family's love, and may peace and hope fill your life throughout the year.

Enjoy this one;)

Nina's pov:

Days went by really quickly. Before we even know, it was Christmas, one of my favorite festivals. Adrian and I invited our friends and my mom for dinner. We did invite Adrian's dad and Matt but they were out of town and they won't be back till the new year.

I already cleaned the entire house and a few weeks ago, Adrian decorated the living room.

The babies were asleep in their new baby cradle swing in the living room.

It was actually a gift that Adrian's father, Paul gave to the twin. It was an early gift since he can't make it to dinner. He bought 2 different colors; pink and blue. The twin really enjoys it and it keeps them calm. Adrian didn't invite Olivia though.

Since Adrian was still wrapping some of the gifts for our friends in the living room, I let the twin with him. They were sleeping and Adrian just has to keep an eye on them.

I was making dinner in the kitchen. It was a bit early but I wanted it to be ready before our friends come so that I can get ready.

"Babe, both twins is awake," Adrian informed me from the living room.

"I'm coming."

I turn off the oven and clean the counter. Dinner was ready. There was still time before the guest shows up, so it was perfect timing. I removed my apron and walked into the living room.

Adrian made a mess with the wrapping and he was almost done. I walked to the twin and bend down to the swing's height.

"Hey baby, did you have a nice nap?" I cooed kissing their nose. They just looked at me and moved their hands in the air.