Chapter 13: Time to investigate

✖️not edited ✖️

Gabi pov.

It's been a couple of days since I last heard those people talking about torturing Missy. And in those last few days, I've been trying to get information as to why these people are here. And I have to say I found a lot about them and their history. So turns there The Mikaelson's the most feared supernatural creators in the world.

And I have to say I'm not impressed with there history.

They ran from there father their whole lives and Klaus the psychotic brother daggered all his siblings cause he was paranoid because of his father. I get we all have daddy issues but that gives him no right to dagger his siblings. I would hate to be apart of his family.

But turns out he has a daughter named Hope what weird name. She seems like a bitch from all the information I gathered on her shes kind of selfish. But anyways the family is a bunch of psychos, must suck to be apart of that family or even related to that family.

But throughout my investigation, I noticed some things when I went to go talk to Niki she didn't remember that I was in a fight with Missy and when I asked her what she did in the last hour she said she forgot. So it turns out someone put her under a spell to forget something.

And the only people that know that spell is me, Niki and my mother. So the chances are that my mother put a spell on Niki to forget something she wasn't supposed to know. And the chances that my mother put the spell on Niki are 99.9% true. Because what been happening the last few months with her me, I just know she did it. Niki most likely found something she wasn't supposed to.

But my investigation was cut short due to me having to go back to school after being suspended but even with me being suspended for a whole week I didn't find much information on them.  Or why there here.

But I did find one big piece of the puzzle. My mother and the Mikaelson's somehow know each other but I need to know how that all connects to me and Niki.

My investigating just started and I'm going to get to the bottom of the hell is going on in my house and family. And once I figure everything out someone is going to end up getting hurt.

Everything is going to come out sooner or later.

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: 458

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ

ꜱᴛʀᴏʏ ʙʏ: ꜱɪʀᴇɴʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ09