Rut

The next two days went by uneventfully. Jimin and Yoongi stayed in the house during this time, Yoongi to lazy to leave and Jimin to nervous to leave Yoongi alone.

Sungyeo decided to leave Jimin's place and get a hotel room not wanting to overstay his welcome. Jimin tried to reassure him that it was fine that he could stay as long as he wanted, but he insisted on giving them their space since he had just got Yoongi back.

So here they were on a Sunday morning cuddled up together in their empty house. Jimin was usually the first one awake but today was different, Yoongi had woke up first.

Yoongi sat there for a moment thinking about what to do. He finally came to the conclusion that he would cook breakfast for Jimin since Jimin always cooked for him.

Yoongi got out of bed as carefully as he could trying not to wake up Jimin. Once he was successfully out of bed he tiptoed down the stairs. Yoongi looked through the fridge and cabinets trying to find something to make.

He settled on chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a cup of hot chocolate since he had noticed that Jimin didn't like coffee. The first thing Yoongi did was put water in the coffee machine, then got out a skillet and a bowl and poured some pancake mix and other ingredients in it.

He mixed the ingredients then put the chocolate chips in, when the mix was done he put the skillet on the stove putting some butter in it. After the butter melted he poured some of the batter in it. He moved on to the eggs and bacon getting another skillet for the bacon.

He let the bacon cook to a golden brown then poured the extra grease out and cooked the eggs. He occasionally flipped the pancake putting the finished ones on a plate and pouring more batter in the pan.

After about half an hour the whole house smelled of freshly cooked food. Yoongi had two plates of steaming food on the table. He was currently pouring water into mugs when the strong smell of cinnamon pierced his nose.

He set the coffee pot down following the smell which lead him to their bedroom. Yoongi heard Jimin groan from outside the door, "A-alpha?" Yoongi whispered pushing the door open slowly.

"Yoongi." Jimin looked up at Yoongi with bright red eyes.

Yoongi stepped over to the bed, "Alpha, let me help." He said sitting in Jimin's lap.

"N-no Yoongi, I-I don't want to hurt you." Jimin stuttered softly pushing Yoongi off his lap, remembering that the doctor said Yoongi should rest for about a week.

"I trust you, I know you would never hurt me. Plus I'm your omega, I'm supposed to be here to help you through your ruts." Yoongi smiled placing a light kiss on Jimin's lips.

Jimin was hesitant at first but then his rut took over, making him deepen the kiss. He bit at Yoongi's bottom lip hungrily getting ready to lay him on his back when Yoongi stopped him.

"I'm supposed to pleasure you" Yoongi looked at him with soft golden eyes before going down to his hardening member. Yoongi pulled down Jimin's shorts fairly quickly, his own heat finally getting to him. 

He pulled Jimin's boxers down throwing then somewhere on the floor. Jimin's erection sprung out slapping him in the face, Yoongi held Jimin's big member in his small hands giving the slit kitten licks. He licked from the base to the tip licking up the precum that had started to erupt from Jimin's slit.

Jimin groaned feeling Yoongi attach his plump lips to his top. Yoongi took in his entire length feeling Jimin's head touch the back of his throat. He started bobbing his head slowly at first feeling Jimin trying to resist the urge to buck his hips up.