Mommy's specal friend

(y/n) POV

"Mommy?" I said as I looked at my mother who was dressed strangely, "Honey what are you still doing up?!" Mommy asked, "Mommy why are you home so late? And why are you dressed like that?" I asked she sighed before she finally took a seat and sat me down on her lap, "Well sweetheart Mommy was on a date." She said, "A date?" I said, "That's right sweetie. Maybe someday you'll get to meet him." She said, "Now that's enough talking for one night. It's time for you to get to bed little boy!" She said as she kissed my cheek, "But Mommy!" I complained, "No buts young man. Now off to bed." She said.

Lust POV

"Solaris! Sorry, I'm late." Jean said, "No no, I just got here myself." I said, "Let me guess, some guy was giving you some trouble?" He said as he sat down, "Kinda, I got tied up with my son, he just wouldn't let me leave the house." I said, "You have to let me meet him sometime!" He said suddenly I saw (y/n) trying to spy on us from across the street. "Excuse me for a moment I have to deal with something." I said as I got up.

"And what do you think you're doing young man?" I said, "Um..." (y/n) said as he desperately tried to come up with a convincing lie, "Envy made me do it?" He said causing me to laugh slightly, "Were you worried about me?" I asked he nodded softly with a disappointed look in his eyes, "That's very sweet honey." I said as I petted his head, "You've already pulled me away from my date for a while now, how about you come join us." I said as I took his hand and led him across the street.

"So is this the other man I've gotta worry about?" Jean joked, "Jean this is my son, (y/n)." I said as (y/n) sat down next to me, "Say hi sweetie." I said (y/n) just hid his face, "Sweetie what's wrong you're never this shy?" I said, "I got this Solaris." Jean said, "Hey (y/n) wanna see a magic trick?" He said peaking (y/n)'s interest causing him to look up at him, "I'm going to make this lighter disappear." He said as he sat his lighter on the table and put a napkin over it. It was adorable to see (y/n) so mesmerized by this simple little trick, really all that Jean was doing was distracting him long enough to pull the lighter out from under the napkin put it back in his pocket.

"Did you have fun, today sweetie?" I asked, "Yeah! Mr. Havoc was fun, Solaris." (y/n) said somewhat jokingly, "Alright young man it's way past your bedtime as it is. Now let's get you tucked in." I said, "But Mommy I'm not tired." He said as he yawned, "Sure you're not sweetie." I said as I picked him up and carried him towards his room until I heard his soft snoring, I smiled, "Good night sweetheart, you can sleep with me tonight." I said as I walked to my room.