the one with the wait

tysm for 600k and merry christmas to all you losers who read my books ily

my gift to you is some holy water because this chapter is r16
ー▪︎•▪︎ー

"Jungkook!" You yelped when he twisted you around in the shower, you not having known he was even in the shower.

His hands dropped to your ass and you hardly attempted to push them off of you, still shocked you were both sharing a shower at the moment.

He leant into you and kissed at your shoulder, his hair being dampened by the water that hit your back as he did.

"We can't do this at your place." You mumbled as one of his hands moved to trace patterns into your hip.

"You were happy to do this at the gym."

"We don't need to bring that up," You were still a bit embarrassed for sure, "and that isn't where my brother and 5 other guys live."

"It's fine, they're still asleep."

"They won't be if they hear us."

"Then we just have to be quiet." He said turned you and pinning you against the tile wall, the water hitting your and his sides.

"You sure you can be quiet?" You said cockily.

"You really want to try top me again? We both know you were born to be under me." He whispered as his left hand rubbed your thigh, slowly moving towards your clit.

"No-" when you tried to disagree he slipped his fingers between your folds. Your mouth locked shut and your eyes widened.

"You thought you could get away with that shit whenever you wanted?" He said, keeping his head away from you as you clenched around his stationary fingers.

"Answer me." He said starting to pump his fingers within your womanhood.

"Jungkook-" you whined, reaching out to touch him with your hands. He smirked at the attempt to avoid the question and needy action.

You clenched around his fingers when he grabbed both of your wrists in his empty hand and pinned them above your head against the tiled wall.

"Oh baby, you're so weak for me, aren't you?" He was still riled up from his guy friends walking in on the two of you but it was making him even hotter at the moment.

You swallowed the saliva in your mouth and nodded.

"You're so fragile, baby." He said when he realised your high was about to hit you just from a few minutes of his fingers.

"Please-" you begged him to give you your high.

"Of course." He ducked his head to your neck to litter your warm skin with harsh marks while you came on his fingers.

You gaped your mouth open when you felt him slowly remove his hand and wrap his hand around himself. He pumped himself a few times all while he left open mouth hickies on your neck.

He was enjoying this all too much but you weren't complaining either.

"Get on your knees." He demanded into your ear before moving his head away from your neck. All you could do was nod and do as he said.

You grabbed his length in your hand and licked his tip, pumping him a few times. You knew what to do.

He watched you from above, one of his hands automatically rested in your wet hair as the other held the tiled wall you had been pressed against when you took him into your mouth.

He felt your tongue stimulate his tip while you sunk his length deeper into your mouth.

He threw his head back with a stupid smirk, his hair dampening from into new position under the showers hot stream of water.

You bobbed your head on as much of him as you could, pumping your hand around the rest of him.

You sucked harshly on his length and he gripped your hair.

He was twitching in your throat and you could see his thighs tense right infront of your eyes. He hit his high and spilled in your mouth, you choked and he freed himself from your jaws.

He pulled you up and spun you around, almost slipping you over as he did.

He pressed you against the tile wall, chest first.

"Jungkook-"

"Yeah?" He grunted, lining himself up with you from behind.

"You look hot from below." You mumbled teasingly.

You wanted to be fucked into oblivion and he now understood that.

"Keep quiet." He said pushing himself into you. You groaned and pushed your hips back to get him further into you.

"Make me." You said licking your lips from his cum from before.

"I can only make you scream." He said pulling out of you just to push himself in further again.

You let out a moan and he heard it as music to his ears.

He started to pace his thrusts into you from behind, one hand coming up pull on your hair harshly. You just moaned louder.

When he realised you were getting too loud he released your hair but fastened his pace.

He wrapped a hand around your throat, his pointer finger slipping into you mouth.

"Suck it, baby."

You realised it was a way to keep you quiet so you sucked on his finger.

His free hand slithered around your waist and climbed your skin to squeeze at one of your breasts.

He didnt even realise you were at your max again until he felt your fluids drip down his length.

"How many more rounds can you last baby?" He teased and you groaned against his finger.

"I think one more, but we'll try two." He answered his own question.

After a few minutes more of him hitting you from the back and you deepthroating his finger he pulled out of you and released on your back.

You shivered from its warmth.

He pulled his finger from your mouth and let it wrap around your throat with the rest of that hand.

He removed his other hand from your breast and used it to pump his shaft and prolonge his own high.

When he finished with himself he turned you around and slipped his fingers into you.

He fingered you the best you had ever felt and you hit your 3rd high panting and shaking.

He marked your collarbone while his slipped himself into you as your third high finished.

He slung your arms over his shoulders and held your hips to keep you standing.

You were clearly weakening from the overstimulation but the feeling he was getting you from touching you and making you weak egged him on.

You were still verbal so he knew you weren't at your maximum. He managed to get you a fourth high, hands sweating, air steamy, door opening.

Wait.

Jungkook and you froze hearing a voice boom through the bathroom.