forty six

A/N: Hey guys! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year! It's the start of a new decade which is always very exciting, I'm using it as an excuse to start fresh. Cleaning out a lot of the toxic things in my life and trying my best to better myself. But one thing that I need to remember and something that I think we all need to remember from time to time is this: you're doing the best that you can and sometimes that's all you need to do. Going into this year with a positive attitude, determined to give myself all the self love and positivity I can. Hopefully it will make a difference.

Anyway! It may be a new decade but we are picking up right where we left off last time! Sorry for the cliff hanger but your girl likes a little bit of drama every once in a while. Couldn't resist!

I'll let you get to it! Hope you guys enjoy it, love you always xxx

"Move in with me" He says, my mind immediately racing in response to his words. He can't be serious, he must be caught up in the moment of the day, why would he want me to move in?

"Are you serious?" I ask him. His eyes pour into mine, his head nodding microscopically.

"Very serious" His voice answers, his tone slightly stern and focused. Almost like he's in business mode, making a deal.

"You realise that if I moved in I'd be here a lot, like all the time, always in your space..." I begin to trail on, trying to picture how this would all work.

"Yes I thought about that" His lips turn upwards into a half smile. He's thought this through; how long has he been thinking about this?

"This is your place; your Bachelor Pad" My Head turns to look at the surroundings, the place that once struck me as a museum feels slightly more homely than when I first entered. He now has a plant that he, or more likely the maids, have been keeping alive for weeks. The piece of art that his friend made hangs in the entryway. I feel less afraid to move around the place, even though I have only entered a few of its rooms.

"Well I'm not a bachelor so I have no need for a bachelor pad anymore" He clarifies, and it was secretly the answer I had been hoping for. No longer does he classify himself as a single man. Even though in my mind we have been exclusive for quite some time, it still is nice sometimes to hear the clarification. It signifies a change in lifestyle, and not one I've forced him to make or inadvertently guilt tripped him into but one he's made because he wants to. Another thought occurs to me as I look down at the keys in my hand, there are two.

"You need two keys to get in?" I've only ever seen him use one, along with a 6 digit code. A sheepish smile comes across his face as he too looks down at the keys.

"No, the other one is your car" He replies with a smirk.

"HARRY!" I half shove him with my free hand, resulting in a cheeky laugh erupting from his chest. A car? What the actual fuck?

"It's nothing fancy. It's small, safe and it will get you where you need to go. I know you don't like being driven all the time and I don't like you taking the bus. Compromise. See I'm getting good at it aren't I?" His boyish grin softens my demeanour, but only slightly.

"Yes, but Harry it's still too much"

"How is it too much?" He asks genuinely. In a small part of my brain I know he is seriously holding back his spending. My mind flicker backs to a conversation I had with Heather months ago, about how I could probably guilt him into buying me anything if I wanted too. That may work for Heather and her sugar daddy, but it doesn't work for Harry and I. Even the thought of asking him for money makes me want to crawl under a table and die. I hate asking people for things, even when I need them.