Chapter 6: USJ Attack and Mysteries Uncovered

Third POV:

"Alright, today were going to the USJ for rescue training with class 1-B." Aizawa announced at the beginning of class, the day after the media incident. "We originally supposed to go on our own, but Principal Nezu discovered that there was villain involved in yesterday's issue and noticed that the file regarding our trips was taken. So as precautionary measure, we decided to have both classes go at once along with All Might, Midnight and Power Loader. Questions?"

Iida put up his hand, but Aizawa simply said, "No? Great. Let's get going" as if the class president didn't exist.

Timeskip to the USJ because the author has no idea what he's doing anymore.

"We've arrived," is what Aizawa and Vlad King stated.

So as the class and Pros stepped inside the USJ, they could see various disaster zones varying from the flood zone to landslide zone. 'Wow' was went through most of their minds with the exception of the Heroes, an angry pomeranian and a couple of others. "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Also known as the USJ for short," the Pro hero Thirteen said.

"Or Universal Studios Japan!" Is what all the Heroes in training thought.

"Now, before we begin, I have a one or two rules that need to be discussed," said Space Hero Thirteen. "Or three, maybe four... five perhaps? No, definitely six! Wait,..."

It was then that Aizawa decided it would be best if he interrupted before the Pro went on another long speech on safety, again. With that reminder, Thirteen simply went over the basics for each hazard zone and what they'll be doing until someone noticed a purple warp gate, like the ones Izuku saw during the panic at school.

"Oh? Now this is different than what the report said," the man with a hand over his face said. "It was only supposed to one class with three pros, not twice that number. Oh well, guess we were discovered. Kurogiri! Bring in the new recruits!"

The purple misty man known as 'Kurogiri' brought up another gate and with it came a hoard of D and C list villains with the exception of a blonde hair girl and a very scarred man with black hair.

"So that's the warp user," the heroes and Izuku thought.

With that is mind, Izuku brought out 3 tails and 5 extra psuedo tails. With that, he summoned the zanpakuto, Sode no Shirayuki and 2 flames users, Rin and Natsu. As he used his psuedo tails to summon them, they will only be a copy and not have a 'soul' nor their full personality. "Rin, Natsu, you're on collateral control," Izuku said. (that make sense?)

"Roger that!" Said Rin

"Hell yeah! Been wanting to do something lately! You got it boss!" Said Natsu.

Izuku then said, "Great, now I can go all out. Dance, Sode no Shirayuki!" and jumped in the fray, faster than any of the villains or heroes could react. This was all instinct for him. His father had trained him in various ways to master his quirk and it's nearly infinite uses and possibilities. Using flash step, he easily froze every villain he came across and moved on without wasting anytime. When he was moving on to the higher ranked villains, he said," Eighteen below zero," and cut them. "At that temperature, blood will start to freeze." As he kept on going, more and more villains started panicking while his peers and teachers looked on in shock and had the same thought, "Is this what he's capable of?" While that was happening, he noticed quite few villains were surrounding him. He looked on calmly as he had expected that, which he did. So in turn he said, "Fifty below zero." And with that, the a mini earthquake was happening and everything within a 5 meter radius of Izuku was slowly freezing. "At this temperature, the moisture around me will start to freeze, resulting in an earthquake." He saw in his peripheral vision the scarred man melting the ice so he quickly froze him. "273.15 degrees below zero. Absolute zero." He flash stepped towards the flame user and froze him in an instant. Knowing that absolute zero would be harmful to him if he stayed like that for too long, he quickly adjusted back to a good 40 degrees below zero.