Clubs, Shots,and Lies

Gabe Ducan x Reader x Parker Rooney
Pretend like they lived in the same place in the same time
smut
Warning: Rape, drama, and a slut plus it explains what in the story
Reader POV

I walk towards the Rooney's backyard at night to find Parker and his friend doing whatever "Parker Rooney! " I yelled catching his attention "I can't believe you missed our date" I said as I held his collar in my fist.

I was a short tempered person, I am rebellious I get detention a lot and into fights "I'm sorry" He squeaked as I held my fist out as I threatened to punch him.

"(Name), not the face" Liv said as she back me away from Parker as he held on to his shirt "what's wrong? " She asked as she looked at us "he missed our date" I said.

"I don't care, I don't even care about you anymore! " Parker yelled making my anger go down "(name) " Parker said as he realised what he said, I took out a box "you can have this but no point I'm done" I said as I threw the ring box on the pavement and running to the Duncan's house.

I ring the door bell making the yelling stop "(name) " Gabe said as he leaned on the door "Gabe" Teddy said as she motion at me "no" He said before turning around and did some motions.

"Oh" Teddy said before putting her hand on his shoulder "he likes you" She said before running to her bedroom "I'm so sorry, it just-" Gabe said before he groan making me laugh.

"It's okay, I took a liking in you while me and Parker was dating" I said as I got closer to him "was? " Gabe said as he looked at me confused "he was missing our dates so I broke up with him" I said as I looked down.

"I'm sorry" Gabe said as he hugged me making me cry a little "you wanna go to my room" He said before I nod.

I laid on his bed as we stay their in silence, I look at him making him look at me "what? " He said making me giggle "nothing" I said before I kissed him.

"(Name), we know each other since we was 4 but I want to take our relationship to the next level" He said as I smile and kissed his cheek "yes" I said before walking to window and opening it "date at the pizza place tomorrow at 5?" He asked as I about to swing out "sure".

(5pm next day)

I walked into the pizza joint where I saw Parker and his friends sitting on the other side of the place where we was sitting " Ignore them" Gabe whispered to me as they asked Parker about me.

I talk with Gabe making jokes as we eat and Parker looking over at us with jealousy "you do to much" Gabe said as he put garlic sauce on my nose (you know papa John's pizza sauce) I tried to lick my nose making his laugh at me.

"Meanie" I said as I crossed my arms "Love you too" Gabe said before kissing me making Parker stand up and excuse himself to the bathroom.

I went with him after Gabe paid for the pizza "you know exactly what you are doing" Parker said as he pins me to the wall luckily no one in her but us "I just have a new sweet boyfriend" I said as he licks my collar bone making me shiver while I play with my collar.

"Don't play dumb" He said as his eyes was filled with lust "(name) " Gabe said making me push Parker off "get off" I said making Gabe pull me to his chest.

"Back off you had your chance" Gabe said before walking off with me in his arms " What did he do to you? " Gabe said as we walk down the street "he touch me and lick my collarbone" I said, I'm not lying but I'm not going to say I enjoyed it.

We got back to his house before we went to his room "Did you like it when he lick your collarbone? " Gabe asked as he looked into my eyes with jealousy, I looked away making his eyes wide.