Daddy issues.

"The sheriffs department thinks drugs played a part in the assailants deranged and violent behavior that left three people dead at last nights booster club dinner at a local high school

"The sheriffs department thinks drugs played a part in the assailants deranged and violent behavior that left three people dead at last nights booster club dinner at a local high school. The authorities believe last nights assailant may also be link to the missing campers and park ranger who have yet to be found, as well as 25-year-old Jessica Konig, reported missing this morning. The sheriff's department says investigations are pending." "I honestly don't get why you even listen to that anymore." I say as I make my way back into Damon's room with a brush through my hair. He turns his head ever so slightly and gives me a wink as he adjusts the white towel around his hips as I give him a smile and make my way to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste before brushing my teeth. 

I watch as Damon glances at the TV briefly before making his way back to me, I quickly grab his toothbrush from the glass cup and squeeze some toothpaste on it as he comes up behind me. He gives me a small smile as he grabs the toothbrush from me and kisses the side on my head before placing the toothbrush in his mouth. My phone obnoxiously rings as I roll my eyes and spit out my toothpaste and make my way over to my side of the bed, once I see the caller I.D I'm tempted not to answer at all. "Fuck it." I accept the call and pull it to my ear. "John just randomly showed up at the house last night." "I knew I shouldn't have accepted the call." I curse out as I pinch the bridge of my nose, "Lena do us both a solid and stab that bitch." 

Suddenly I hear a much deeper voice from the phone, "hey!" "Lena am I on speaker?" I question instantly as I sit in my side of the bed and watch Damon make his way to his dresser, pulling out one of his famous black shirts on over his lean torso. "Yes." I snicker quietly, "what's up my bitch?" I question calmly as my eyes widen as Damon drops the towel on the floor and turns his head ever so slightly to give me a wink, boy did that man have an ass. "Is that anyway to address your father?" I roll my eyes as I turn back and am filled with disappointment as Damon had already slipped on his black jeans.

 "Considering you've almost killed me and Damon twice I'd say yes." "When have I ever tried to kill you twice?" I roll my eyes, "when I was five you took me to the lake, got a boat, sailed to the middle and threw me in and left me." I could hear him snickering in the background, "the second time was when I was nine, you told me I could fly. You attached my kiddie leash to the back of the bus and yelled and I quote, "run Forrest run!" I stated out bitterly as I grabbed my leather boots from the ground and started to zip them up. "I remember that day. That was a good day." My eyes widen as I stop putting my left shoe on and grabbed the phone more aggressively, "I broke my leg in three places when I was pulled right in front of a car. You told me and I quote, "you've got a good running head start fly over the car!" I could practically feel the eye roll through the phone as I finish zipping up my boots and stand as I watch Damon put on his boots as well. "You didn't die cry baby." I roll my eyes and snap the phone shut aggressively as I turn to Damon. "We've got visitors."

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save Elena and Eliza move?" Damon questions Stefan as he crosses his arms over his chest as I make my way towards the brothers in the parlor. "Ya that guy has been trying to kill me since I was three Stef." I say seriously as I lean against the wall facing Damon as Stefan rolls his eyes. "I went to look for Isobel, and I got John instead. And I highly doubt he's tried to kill you Liz." My eyes widen as I pull my phone out and scroll through the messages before pulling them up and handing it to Stefan. "Go ahead read it out loud." I say with a smirk on my face as Stefan starts reading. "You're still alive? Would've thought that bus killed you years ago. Make sure you walk in the middle of the streets not on the side walk." Stefan looks up with a questionable look on his face.