24

Summer
2 weeks later...

"Can u come get your daughter for a couple of days?" I asked Durk as I packed my clothes.

"Hoe many days is a couple of days?" He asked me.

"Durk, u took me to court cuz u claimed Ian let u see ur child, I'm giving u a chance to come get her and let her stay with you for the first time now, take it or leave it?"

"I'm coming, how many days?" He asked.

"Durk I don't know"

"Where u finna go?"

"I'm grown and it sounds like ur asking me a question"

"Because I am, now where u going?"

"To New York to handle business"

"With who?"

"I'm leaving in 30 mins, if u aren't here in 30 mins I'm sending her with my mother" I said and hung up.

I'm going to New York today to surprise Dave. I'm going with my sisters of course, can't go nowhere without them. I'm really going for a photo shoot.

"U ready?" Nikki asked.

"I'm waiting on Durk" I told her and put my hair in a pony tail.

I took Kimani clothes and pamper off and picked her up.

"Hey mommy baby girl, hey fat baby"

Kimani giggled and I walked in thru my bathroom and put her in her lil bath tub and washed her off.

I got her out, dried her off and got her ready.

"Durk outside" winter said.

"Let him in" I told her.

I packed her bag and put her headband on.

❤️:849K 💬146K@OfficialSummer: Kimani Armani🥴❤️🧸

❤️:849K 💬146K
@OfficialSummer: Kimani Armani🥴❤️🧸

@The_NikkiNicole: She looking like "bitch why u taking pictures of me?"
$
@WinterWonderland: face u make when you catch yo momma and daddy doing it.

@autumnfall: ^ bitch just shut up😐

"Winter she will never experience that so hoe shut up" I said picking her up and I walked down the steps with her bag on my shoulder.

"Hey my baby" Durk said reaching for Kimani and he grabbed her from me.

He was about to kiss her cheek.

"Aht aht nigga, u eat ass" I told him.

"Shut up, u just wish I was still eating ur ass, Ian ate ass in three months" he said.

"Nigga ion want u to eat mines, Ian like it no ways" I told him.

My sisters and Nikki was coming down we the steps with their suit cases.