[ Giyu h/c ]

° Giyu's reaction, when his s/o tells him, that she's pregnant. °

~Giyu would be shocked at first, and not sure what to do or say. After a few moments, guilt would come over him.

~He'd look away from your gaze, with tears on the corners of his eyes. "But I'm not worthy of such happiness". He'd tell to you.

~You'd have to tell him that everyone makes mistakes and that he should forgive himself for all of his past missteps.

~After a long talk about his past, he'd promise you to think about it, and that he's very excited about the future.

~The night after he hears the news, he'd spend the whole night thinking about what you told him, and about his child. Even if he forgives himself, there are still demons lurking around. But the HQ would probably be a safe place for the child.

~The next morning he'd cuddle you and shower you with kisses. He'd keep telling you how excited and happy he is. Giyu would also apologize for yesterday. "But are you sure we're ready?" after you say "Yes", Giyu would be ecstatic.

~During pregnancy, he'd always be there to help you. He wouldn't be annoyed by your mood swings or your weird food preferences. Giyu would be patient with it because he knows why you're acting this way.

~He'd ask Shinobu for her help whenever he's not around. She'd always leave books about pregnancy for him.

~After the baby is born, he would smile brightly, and genuinely. His smile would be so wide, you'd fall in love with him all over again.

°°°°
My first ever head-canon? Finished!

Is it any good lol?