Lovely Day

Merry Christmas everyone 🌟🎄💙

I added many characters and ships in this OneShot so whenever you reach one ship/character's specific part, make sure to mention if you like/ship them, let's see which one is the most popular ❤

Double Black, the most feared duo in Yokohama were in fact, not only partners in crime, they were lovers for years. They kept it a secret this whole time though but they decided that this year's Christmas will be their new starting point.

This was the first time they were going out for a walk in Yokohama's streets full of Christmas decorations while holding hands. Both had their hearts racing but as usual, Dazai was too good at faking it, Chuuya on the other hand, couldn't do anything about that blush painting his cheeks.

"Make it so that we don't meet anyone. Make it so that we don't meet anyone. Make it so that-"

"Stop with the stupid praying, Chuuya, if we don't meet anyone then our plan to make our relationship public will be pointless ."

"But what if they don't agree with it ? What if they say we can't date because of our different organizations ? And what if-"

"Oh look who is there~"

"Stop interrupting me ! Also who is there ?!"

Chuuya followed Dazai's gaze getting startled by someone hugging him, he looked down and blue eyes met other big blue orbs.

"Elise ?! Wait, does this mean ..."

"Merry Christmas, Chuuya-kun and Dazai-kun ."

Chuuya shivered at his Boss's voice but what got him the most was the fact that he was accompagned by .. no other than the Agency's Boss, Fukuzawa. He was too lost to speak anything and Dazai who noticed, held his hand tighter then spoke up.

"It is so unusual to see you two sharing a walk together ."

"How about me ?!"

Elise pouted but only Chuuya gave her the attention she wanted gently ruffling her hair while listening to Fukuzawa's obvious excuse.

"We just happened to meet ."

"Well, i guess if even our bosses are sharing a walk then the two of us doing the same thing won't harm anyone, are you satisfied now, Chuuya ?"

"Except, the two of us aren't holding hands~"

Chuuya was about to nod to Dazai's statement but quickly shivered at his Boss's remark. Dazai always has an answer though, especially when it comes to Mori.

"Well, no one is stopping you ."

Mori and Dazai didn't wait to get in a glaring contest with Chuuya and Fukuzawa wishing for anything to interrupt them. Luckily, Elise was still there pulling Chuuya's hand.

"How about you two join us ?"

"No, Elise-chan, you know we are soon going back to the headquarters ."

Elise pouted but the other four didn't mind, they all knew Mori made up that excuse since it was obvious that the two partners wanted to enjoy this day on their own.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Boss and Fukuzawa-san, have a great day ."

"How about me ?!"

Again, everyone ignored Elise as they parted ways, Chuuya let out a long sigh after he used all his guts to say that one line.

"Are you feeling good now ?"