Part 39

When arnav woke up in the morning, he saw no one around in the room. 

Arnav: strange! Yeh khushi itni subah subah kaha chali gayi (strange..where did khushi go right in the morning) 

He got ready and went downstairs. Dressed in his white shirt and blue jeans he looked handsome than ever and he knew that. But his eyes kept searching for someone who had made a permanent place in his heart and he longed to see the same place in her heart. Not that he didn't know but it was always a special feeling to hear it from her. 

Anjali saw him coming down and greeted him with a smile: happy holi chhotey! A smile he had not seen for a long time on anjali's face. And he knew the reason- his khushi! 

He hugged anjali and said: happy holi di! 

He then looked here and there to search for khushi but she was not seen anywhere. Anjali, payal and aakash exchanged looks seeing the restless arnav. 

Anjali: ahem ahem...chhotey tum kisiko dhoond rahe ho kya? (are you looking for someone)

Arnav who was caught off guard quickly replied: no..nothing

Aakash: di...khushiji kahi dikhai nehi de rahi hai... he suppressed a smile looking at arnav.. and then said: bhai aapko pata hai? (di where is khushiji? Bhai you have any idea?)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: i..i don't know.. 

Payal laughed and said: khushi subah se rasoi mein hai, jalebi bana rahi hai....humey to lagta hai ab tak itni bana chuki hai ki puri dilli mein batne par bhi khatam nehi honge (she is making jalebis...and I am sure she has made so much till now that even if we distribute in whole of delhi they won't finish)

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: not again! 

He headed towards the kitchen. Khushi and her heaps of jalebis!!! Arnav could hardly control his laughter.

He heard khushi mutter: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..musibat ko dhoondna aur usey galey lagana koi tujhse sikhey..kya zarurat thi tujhe us laad governor se panga lene ki..woh bhi aisi wali...aur woh laad governor unhe to bas mauka chahiye yeh sab karne ki..(khushi kumara gupta singh raizada...people should lern how to embrace trouble from you...why did you have to take up the challenge with him...that also like this..and he just needs a reason to do all this)

Arnav: mujhe yaad kar rahi thi? (were you missing me?) 

Khushi got shocked and turned and then said: nehi!! Humey bohot kaam hai...hamarey pass in sab cheezon ke liye bilkul waqt nehi hai (no!! I have lots of work and don't have time for all this)

Arnav said sarcastically: haan dikh raha hai....tumhe purey delhi k elite jalebi jo banani hai (yeah I can see..you had to make jalebis for whole of delhi 

Khushi said: jalebi!! 

Then turned to look at the shelf and saw heaps of jalebis there. She covered her mouth with her palm in shock and said: haaw!! Yeh humne kya kar diya...hey devi maaiya!! (haaw...what did I do?)

She looked so cute like that, that arnav could not resist himself. He went and hugged her from behind and kissed on her cheek and said: happy holi khushi...shart to yaad hai na? (happy holi khushi...you remember the challenge na?)

Before she could react he smirked and left her. 

Only think he heard before going out was: hey devi maaiya woh kaunsi shubh ghari thi jab yeh laad governor is duniya mein aaye they..(on which auspicious moment was this laad governor born?)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें