Part 40

After sleeping for long, khushi woke up. It was almost evening then. First she realised her head was feeling heavy. She sat up and looked around unable to figure out date, time anything.
She held her head and said: hey devi maaiya...yeh humey kya hogaya..(oh God..what is wrong with me!) 

She looked straight and saw arnav standing against the wall and smiling. 

Khushi:aap..aap aise has kyun rahe hai? (why are you laughing..) 

Arnav walked towards her and said: good...so finally tumne mujhe pehchaan liya..(good...so finally you have recognized me)

Khushi realised she must have done some goof up and said: ma..matlab...(meaning...) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: matlab ki aj subah tumhe laga tha ki main koi kidnapper hoon, tumhe kidnap kar raha hoon..(in the morning you thought I was kidnapping you) 

Khushi exclaimed: kya! (what!) 

Arnav sat and said: yeah and that's not all tum garden mein ek per se mere baarey mein complain kar rahi thi...(yeah and that's not all..you were complaining about me to a tree in the garden) 

Khushi bit her nails and said: hey devi maaiya! (Oh God!) 

Arnav: and that challenge...! 

Khushi looked at him with rounded eyes. 

Arnav slid his hand under her hair and held her neck softly and said in a romantic voice: woh challenge tum jeet gayi..(you won that challenge)

Khushi got the shock of her life. That means she had kissed him and she doesn't even remember what she did. 

She fumbled and said: hu..hu...hum...(me..me)

Arnav imitated her and said: ha..ha...tumne...mujhe.. he touched his forehead with hers, brushed his nose and hers and said: mujhe kiss kiya...aur haan aglibaar agar tumne aisa kuch kiya to fir main aapne aapko rok nehi paunga khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.. His voice as romantic as ever. He said this and got up from the bed (yes you did kiss me.. and yes if you do something like this again I won't be able to control myself khushi kumari gupta singh raizada)

What a day it has been for arnav! Something that he had never imagined in his life had happened today. Everytime he thought of the way she kissed him he blushed. He looked back at the bed to relive the moment once again in his mind but he found a confused and embarrassed khushi sat on the bed biting her nails again.

Yeh ladki pagal hai...thought arnav and walked towards her again.(this girl is crazy!)

Khushi on the other hand had forgotten to breathe. And what did he mean when he said if she did something like this again he won't have any control..what did she do?

Arnav faked an anger and said: ab dinner mein sirf nails hi khana hai? (do you want to bite nails for dinner?) 

An absentminded khushi said: haan! (yes)

Arnav: what the... 

Arnav removed her hand from her mouth and said: ab tum khud nichey chalti ho ki main uthake le jau? (will you come down on your own or should I pick you up in my arms?)

Khushi came out of her trance and said: nehi! Hum khud jaa saktey hai..(no! I can go alone!)
She stood up and her head spun once. Arnav held onto her quickly and said: kya hua khushi? Are you okay?(what happened khushi? Are you okay?)

Khushi touched her head and held onto arnav for support and said: haan ..haan hum thik hai (yes..yes I am fine)

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: kisne kaha tha itna bhang peene ke liye damn it! (who asked you drink so much..damn it!)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें