Part 32

Khushi, payal nd lavanya reached London safely, lavanya‟s dad also business man who running chain of business in many countries, he having his business in London also, so lavanya insisted khushi nd payal to stay with her in der guest house. It is unknown country for both payal nd khushi, dey both never used to stay away from der family this was der first time so dey also accepted lavanya‟s offer which ll best for dem. Three friends reached der guest house, dey made settle demselves, Khushi aft arranged her things she immediately dialed arnav number. 

Arnav was attending his meeting but his concentration was fully on his doll, he wanna know whether she reached safely, she is fine r something problem he wanted to ask her lot of questions, he know flight landing time so he eagerly waiting for her call, while he attending his meeting each nd every second he seeing his cell phone whether his doll call coming or not. Finally the moment arrived, his doll name flashing on his phone immediately he excused himself nd rushed out of the meeting hall. 

 Arnav asked abt her journey nd staying whether she feels comfortable r not, khushi responded everything positively she is fine nd staying in lavanya‟s guest house she feels comfortable by hearing dis response from his doll arnav felt relieved he asked her to take care if she needs something he told her to make a call to him, she replied k for that den dey disconnected the call, both d buddies r happy to hear der voice, but both r sad too missing to see eachother lovely face, lovebirds r sailing in the same feelings which is killing dem but which also going to tie in der best future.

Days went by missing feelings for both, but dey need to cope with der time too, khushi started to go university with her friends lavanya nd payal, dey make dem comfortable to der living style. Layanya always used to live in foreign countries so it is not big problem for her but for khushi nd payal its entirely different dey felt uncomfortable in living style nd foods, day by day dey also got habituated to dis. Now everything going well for three of dem, three friends studying hard nd giving der best in der studies also dey having lot of fun nd enjoyment, dey almost forget abt der family in der busy studies nd in der fun.

Arnav became wellversed in handling business on his own without his dad nd shashi help, he proving his talent nd confidence he also getting more deals which is giving more profit nd gain. Anand nd shashi were happy to see arnav growth which is increasing day by day. Arnav decided to start his own business, he informed his decision to anand nd shashi dey also happy to hear nd dey agreed for his decision bz dey realized arnav talent nd will power in dese days, dey were proud to see arnav in that position. Finally arnav started his own business AR DESIGNS with help of anand nd shashi support, now he is the sole owner of AR designs he handling everything on his own for his company. Days went like dis for him, by constructing nd designing his company in his own style he was busy in his work schedule almost he forget everything in his fashion world other than his business he din remember anything. 

 Two pretty birds r locked der feelings in der own world, dey buried der feelings which is hidden in der heart. There feelings r taking sleep in dese years, once der feelings r awake dey cant sleep again till der last breathe. Both buddies r busy in der business nd studies so both r forget to think other than der task. Finally everything came to settle, arnav running his business very well on his own knowledge nd khushi too finished her studies, time came for her to come back to her home r come back to her soul.

 Arnav got one deal for which he wanna go Australia to sign that deal, he informed his parents nd went to Australia for one week. Next day khushi landed to India she was happy to see her home aft long time, her characters nd qualities got changed in dese years, her craziness got reduced she is now became a responsible person, she learned many things while she survived alone, she is totally different gal compare to that crazy khushi. She reached her home her parents r happy to see her aft a long time dey shared emotional moments. Now everything settled well. 

Anand nd shashi went to office next day, one of der business friend gave invitation for his daughter marriage nd he asked dem to come with der whole family, marriage going to take place in lucknow, anand nd shashi r happy for der friend dey accepted his invitation happily. That eve anand nd shashi informed der family dat dey were going to lucknow for der friend daughter marriage which is aft five days so dey told to get packed der things on time. Khushi was not happy to go anywer but due to parents compulsion she agreed to go with dem. 

 Three days went dey started to go lucknow before itself, dey reached lucknow at nite nd settled demselves in der friends farm house. Next day Arnav finished his deal one day before itself so he came back to India, wen he dialed nd informed his dad abt his arriving, he asked arnav to come to lucknow. Arnav din like to go but without any choice he went to lucknow. Arnav asked to anand to give address nd aft getting address he went that place wer der is huge party hall which is fully covered with fairy lights,
flowers nd balloons dey lighted diyas at every corner its just amazing to look. 

Arnav went inside slowly, he was looking dat beautiful decoration which is just look like that he came to his dream world he was impressed by der decoration. There were gals r busy in der work childrens r playing with full of fun, music beats were echoing the whole hall looks like a full of life. While he admiring his dream world beauty, his gaze fixed on an angel, who came down to earth from heaven showing her back, she was wearing lehenga in marroon color in which she completely look like divine nd the color suitable for her milky skin she pinned her dupptta on rite side by closing her chest nd pinned to the left side of her waist neatly. She was wearing long earings nd matching bangles which is giving pleasent music to his ears nd her anklets r playing d tone according to her leg movements. 

She was busy in arranging flowers her corner of dupptta starts to catch fire due to lighted diyas on the hall she din notice that, arnav who saw dis immediately rushed towards her nd pulled her duptta with his full speed her dupptta came to his hand fully leaving her milky body due to his pulling force she twirled nd landed on his chest to get balance she catched his shoulder tightly nd arnav kept his arm on her bare waist not to let her fall, Arnav was frozed to see that angel which is wearing Indian traditional dress, his heart skipped for a minute dey were lookin like almost hugging each other, khushi who was standing der shocked to see dat scene which is happening in front of her eyes.