Part 27

next morning, arnav and khushi sleeping together hugging each other. Khushi open her eyes look arnav. He is sleeping cuddling her. she smile to him and put kiss in his forehead. Arnav open his eyes look khushi so near to him. he smile to her. good morning arnavji, arnav place his lips on her khushi didn‟t expect this. They broke apart. Now it is really good morning for me khushi. Khushi blushed. 

khushi: arnavji get up. We get ready it is already 7‟ o clock. 

arnav: khushi our flight 10‟o clock only. we have still 2 hours remaing. We go airport at 9‟o clock from home. 

khushi: arnavji we have only 2 hours. U always lazy. Come getup. 

arnav: khushi really I am lazy he kiss her neck. 

khushi: arnavji 

arnav: tell me khushi. Still kissing in her neck. 

khushi: no u r not lazy closing her eyes. 

arnav trace his mouth on below her neck. khushi push arnav. Arnavji get ready. First I go to washroom she went to washroom smiling to arnav.

after sometime arnav and khushi come to downstairs. Khushi do pooja, after they finish breakfast. They get ready to go airport. Arnav and khushi take blessing of arjun and sandhya. They went to airport.

they finish all formalities. Finally they enter into the flight. They sit beside each other.
when flight start khushi hold arnav‟' hands.

arnav: khushi relax. It is not first time u already go in flight.

khushi: s arnavji but still I am afraid. 

arnav: don't worry khushi. I am here. Khushi hold arnav hand tightly and close her eyes tightly.
flight start after sometime khushi slept in arnav shoulder. The airhost serve drinks to passengers. Arnav take wine and look khushi sideways. He drink it. after that he look khushi and remember about their honeymoon.

past
it was evening. Arnav and khushi come downstairs with their luckage. Arjun also come from office. they get blessings from their parents and went to honeymoon. 

khushi afraid of flight. She only saw flight till now she didn't go in it. arnav assure nothing happened I am here with u.

arnav and khushi sit beside each other. Khushi hold arnav hands.

arnav: khushi don't worry. nothing happened. R u trust me.

khushi look arnav eyes. I trust u arnavji more than my self.

arnav: then don't fear about flights. He kiss her hands. Khushi take away her hands from arnav hands.

khushi: arnavji we are in flight. What they think of us. 

arnav: khushi no one watch us. They do their own work. He kiss her cheek. khushi blushed she lowered her head in shy. She look their surrounding they all do their work.

airhost come and serve drinks to all. Arnav saw wine he take it. when airhost give it to khushi. He say she don't like it.

khushi: arnavji what is this.

arnav: khushi it is juice.

khushi: juice. Then u tell her I am not like it.

arnav: khushi I think u don't like this taste.

khushi: arnavji give it to me.i will taste and tell to u.

arnav: no khushi. U don't like this taste. He drink half of the glass.

khushi: arnavji it is really juice.

arnav can't lie to khushi. Khushi woo it is wine.

khushi: wine.

arnav: khushi it is not alcohol. It is grape juice stored in several days. It just give some relaxsation like alcohol that is it.

khushi: arnavji u want u drink it. I don't say anything with smiling.