Part 28

arnav smile to khushi. Flight land on paris airport. 

khushi and arnav come out of airport. A person standing with board welcome arnav singh raizada. They went near to him. 

arnav: hello I am arnav singh raizada 

person: hello sir. I am anand. U r father arrange me for both of u. 

khushi: bhaiyaa u know hindi. 

anand: s mam. I know 5 languages. Let's come sir.

anand take khushi and arnav. They went to 5 star hotel. Anand told them his father already arranged a room for them in this 5 star hotel. He told them take rest and if u want any help call me he give his number and went out.

khushi and arnav after went to their room. arnav lock the door immediately hug khushi.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing. 

arnav: can't u see romancing with my wife.

khushi: arnavji leave me. I want to freshup and arrange clothes in wardrobe.

arnav: let do one thing. Later we arrange clothes in wardrobe. First we take bath together what u say.

khushi: what taking bath together no way. First u go freshup later I will go. 

arnav: khushi we come hear for honey moon. Y u behave like this. Still we didn't take bath together comeon khushi.

khushi: arnavji how can I take bath with u with blushing 

arnav: y I am u r husband khushi. Y u have shy infront of me.

khushi: but arnavji before she say anything arnav take her in his arms and went to washroom.

end of past
announcement flight going to land on. Arnav wake up khushi. Khushi open her eyes. flight landed. Arnav and khushi move out of airport with their luggages. Arnav take an taxi they went to an house where arnav's dad booked for them. 

they went to an house. Khushi really liked it. it was not to big at same not so small. It have an two rooms, one kitchen, mandir and a hall and a balcony and a swimming pool back of the house with garden. The whole house sourrounded with compound. No one enter into the house without permission. It have an remote locked.

khushi: arnavji it is really nice house. I liked it very much.

arnav: ya khushi. It looks no one distrub us.

khushi and arnav went check two rooms. They select one room for staying in upstairs.

they both r tired morning they getup early for flight. They land on bed without freshing.

khushi: arnavji I am tired 

arnav:I am also tired.

khushi: let's sleep for sometime she hug arnav. Arnav also hug her. they both drifted to sleep.

it was evening khushi open her eyes. she look arnav still sleeping. She went to washroom for freshup. She take bath remember what happen in their honeymoon

past

khushi: arnavji leave me. 

he put khushi down. He untrap her saree from her body.

khushi: arnavji with trembling lips. she is so shy

arnav: what happen khushi how we take bath wearing clothes. Khushi stood there with blouse and petticoat.

she hide her front using her hands. arnav smile to her. khushi y u so shy infront of me, I already saw u.

khushi face went red due to shy she hug him she hide her face in his chest.

arnav hands went to her back open her dori. Khushi bury her face in his chest more.

he open her blouse hook he slowly pull her blouse placing kisses in her shoulder. He remove her blouse. Khushi moan arnavji. He take her face in his hand. 

arnav: khushi open your eyes. look at me.