Part 40

They all settled down in a circle and only the youngsters were playing this game and all the elders (parents) and Dia in Madhumati's lap settled themselves on the couches. All the people who were playing sat opposite to their partners.

Akash started to spin the bottle and all the people looking at it curiously to see who was going to be the first one to do what his/her partner gives and how they were going to fulfill it.

The first one to face the bottle was Anjali and obviously Shyam was going to give something to her or else going to spit out something which he wants to know/hear.

Shyam : So my dear Biwi, what would you like to go with?

Anjali : hmm (acted as if thinking what to decide) anything you say.

At background all were shouting at her reply and encouraged Shyam.

Shyam : Hmm interesting... so... how about going with dare...?

Anjali : anything...

Shyam : Okay then... he came up to her and kneeled down one leg and let his hand out as if asking her to join him, she was completely shocked at his bold act because he never did this before in the elders presence.

Khushi : What are you wait for? Give him your hand...

Payal pull out Anjali's hand and kept in his hand and Anjali looked as if her body got putted on a stove... she felt completely hot... and sad in a husky voice and else him no one could hear her.

Anjali : What are you doing?

Shyam : you are the one who said ANYTHING then why are you getting all nervous...? See, I know you in and out, I mean, I know everything about you so there is no need to ask you anything and the only option is dare and I know that you won't leave Dia and go anywhere so... a dinner date.

Anjali : Shyam...

Akash : Come on Di, go for it.

Lavanya : and no need to worry about Dia. And we have Khushi with us so there is no need to worry about anything at all...

Arnav : really? Khushi will handle Dia...? I mean, she herself behaves as a kid and you are saying she will handle her...?

Khushi's jaw was dropped and throwing angry glares at him...

Khushi : how dare you? How can you say that?

Arnav : what is there to say in that, I know.

Khushi : Laad governor... she murmured

Arnav : what did you say?

Khushi : nothing... she shrugged off.

Shyam : hey, relax guys. Why are you guys are fighting...?

NK, Aman, Akash, Lavanya, Sheetal and Payal : they can never fight.

Shyam : Okay. Chill. And you (looking at Anjali), my knee is paining. Reply me fast.

Anjali : okay.

Shyam : What do you mean by okay? Give me a proper reply.

Anjali: I'll come with you. Hearing her yes he kissed her on her cheek in front of everyone and the elders left them in the living area and went out to the garden. Akash cleared his throat to get them back to the reality and he completely succeeded in it.

Akash : jijaji, you can continue your romance when you two are alone, so for now let's continue the game. Others hide their smiles seeing the adorable couple.

Shyam spins the bottle while coming back to his place, bottle stopped at NK and Lavanya. NK had to do what Lavanya says.

Lavanya : Truth or dare?

NK : Dare...

Lavanya : she was thinking what to give when Khushi pulled her and said something in her ear and they hi-fived each other. Lavanya evilly smiled at NK and said.

Lavanya : well, dear would be husband, say I LOVE YOU in 5 different languages.

NK was like "what the" : you got to be kidding me.

Lavanya : no I'm not.

NK was thinking when Akash, Arnav, Shyam and Aman helped him with different languages.

NK : I love you -

Hindi - Mein tumse pyaar karta hoon.

Gujarati - Tane prem karu choo

Bengali - Ami tomay bhalobashi

Marathi - Mala tujhashi prem aahe.

Panjabi - Menu Twadey Naal Pyar Hai.

Lavanya : I'm impressed.

NK : I know, that's the reason why we are engaged... with that he pecked her palm and went back to his place and spins the bottle. Now it stopped at Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi : Truth or dare?

Arnav : dare.

Khushi : cool.

She came forward and asked to do so. They both sat opposite to each other and Khushi asks him to look at her eyes and not to look in any other direction just into her eyes. Everyone watching at them with more interest to see what's going to happen,

Khushi : just answer in one word which comes in your mind after hearing the word.

Arnav : Shoot

She glared at him for his attitude and that killer smirk but she was going to enjoy what she had planned for him.

Khushi : Khushi

Arnav : Pagal

Khushi : Arnav

Arnav : Mein

Khushi : Laad governor

Arnav : Mein. After saying it he realizes what he answered and glares at her but seeing her smile he gets lost in her and answers to the rest.

Khushi : Fashion designing

Arnav : passion

Khushi : Friends

Arnav : everything

Khushi : Pagal

Arnav : tum

Khushi : Di

Arnav : motherly figure

Khushi : best friend

Arnav : Aman

Khushi : Pyaar

Arnav : tum.