Chapter 2-The Meeting

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

Adrianna Valdez's POV

I stalked through the airport gazing around for Olivia. I had brought two luggages as I didn't have a large one to stuff two whole months of clothing and shoes in them. I was craning my neck looking for my tall blonde friend when I crashed into someone.

"Watch it!" A man hissed at me and I flinched before glaring at him but my tongue fell short.

He was the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He had amazing blue eyes, an aristocratic nose, full lips, high cheekbones and light stubble dusting his jaw. He was maybe around six foot two or three and he had curly black hair.

"Done staring agapēté mou?"

I glared at him, even though he was gorgeous he acted like an arrogant conceited ass. "Yes. I've seen better and I'm leaving so I don't have to talk to your conceited ass any longer."

With that I strutted off. What was I doing anyway? Oogling him. I shook my head, I couldn't stare at other men, I was in love with Jake and always Jake.

After walking around, I finally spotted Olivia searching frantically around while Drake meddled with his phone. I walked towards her and her face brightened, "Hey! Adri!" She beamed and hugged me tightly.

I gave a smile to her and Drake who was watching Olivia's ass before grinning at me. I kissed him on the cheek in greeting and took a step back. "I'm so sorry we're late Adri. I completely lost track of time and the next thing I knew, we were late!"

I nodded my head in acknowledgement before noticing a fresh hickey on her neck. I smirked, "Okay, it's fine to lose track in your bed or anywhere in your house but at least tell me in advance."

Drake barked out a laugh and Olivia flushed, "How did you know?" She sputtered. I laughed, "You have a hickey on your neck."

"It's actually in the hallway Valdez." Drake stated. I laughed while Olivia smacked him in the arm repeatedly. "So are we going now?" I asked. I was pretty exhausted.

Olivia shook her head, "Oh no, we're picking up Drake's friend as well. Damien. But I don't see him around-oh wait there he is! Damien!"

I looked down at my heels suddenly noticing that they were slightly scuffed. These were Christian Louboutins. I sighed and glanced up to see Mr. Hot and Arrogant. I inhaled sharply and he narrowed his eyes towards me. "Adrianna, this is Damien Doukas. Damien this is Adrianna Valdez." Olivia introduced us and I blinked. My tongue seem to have disappeared.

"Nice to meet you Adrianna agapēté mou. My name is Damien Doukas." He held out a hand for me to shake. I nearly melted from the way he said my name.

My eyes widened, you've got to be shitting me. He was Damien? I had to spend two whole months with this guy? I gingerly took his hand to shake but instead, he kissed it gently and released my hand. I turned away uncomfortably, I didn't have close contact with the opposite sex after Jake's death unless they were taken or married. But it was clear that Damien was a player and thus, he was definitely single.

"Nice to meet you. Can we please go now?" I directed the last statement to Drake, begging him with my eyes. Drake seemed to get my silent plea before taking Olivia's waist. "Yeah, let's go Trevor is really excited to have guests over."

I grabbed my two luggages and headed towards Drake and felt an uncomfortable sensation. I glanced up to see Damien watching me. He leaned towards me and said huskily in my ear, "Looks like you have to stay with my conceited ass for a quite a while Adrianna mou. And meanwhile I'll get very acquainted with you." His lips brushed my ear before kissing the hollow area behind my ear before walking off.

Joder! How was I going to deal with him for two months?

Damien Doukas' POV

I was in a pissy mood. My mother had called demanding to know when her grandbabies would appear. After, one of my mistresses called wanting to know when she was going to see me again.

I immediately hung up. I was getting pretty tired of her already. I hadn't been watching where I was going when I crashed into someone. "Watch it." I snarled angrily. I looked down to see a beautiful raven haired woman staring at me.

My eyes raked down her body hungrily, she was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves tightly and showed her long tanned legs. She was even wearing f*ck-me shoes. Her hair was wild and curly around her face and it reached down to her waist. Her blue eyes were framed by thick lashes and she had pouty lips.

I was turned on.

"Done staring agapēté mou?" I said silkily.

Her eyes widened before she glared at me. "Yes. I've seen better and I'm leaving so I don't have to talk to your conceited ass any longer." With that, she stalked off in those killer heels.

I blinked as I watched her walk off. I could tell her ass was firm from the way her dress moulded to her body. She was feisty and my lips curved into a smirk. I was going to have her no matter what.

I thought she was going to be hard to track down but when I finally spotted Olivia and Drake, there she was.

She was frowning at her shoes and when she noticed me, a horrified look crossed her face. I scowled, was I that unappealing?

Olivia grinned at me and kissed my cheek. "Adrianna this is Damien Doukas, Damien this is Adrianna Valdez."

Adrianna Valdez.

I echoed her name in my mind.

I took out my hand and she reluctantly took out hers, I pressed my lips to her hand and she immediately snatched it back. I stifled a laugh.

"Nice to meet you. Can we please go now?" She shot Drake a look that he seemed to understand. Was there something going on between them?

Drake and Olivia headed off and I admired Adrianna's figure and she turned to gape at me. I smirked and leaned towards her, "Looks like you have to stay with my conceited ass for a quite a while Adrianna mou. And meanwhile I'll get very acquainted with you." My lips brushed her ear and I kissed the area behind her ear.

She shivered and glared at me and I smirked before walking off. Things would get interesting after all, I loved a challenge.