Epilogue

Hey Everyone I'm back with a final update before marking this book as completed. Hope you all with support me like you have done till now. I'm extremely sorry for irregular updates.

Susan's P.O.V.

Well Roshad is my dad's driver since I was in kindergarten, he is the well aware of my preferences so does Oliver they both never seems to mind my music taste at all. Even if they don't like it, they don't dare change it. Like right now I'm playing Fun by Kaskade damn, I'm hooked to it. 

Let just say London does that to me, I'm used to night clubs now. Not a regular light weight now. I have to blame Mark and Vice for this they will drag me to Timmy's night club even if I'm wearing night clothes, saying I can't go to bed without going to club on Friday night. They literally did that to me.

It was one of the most embarrassing moment everyone was dressed up so nice. While I was looking so out of place. So from next week onwards I used to dress up even before they would call me. God  whole year was crazy.

As soon as airport came into view. I pulled out my Sunglasses and wore them so that I don't have to make eye contact with anyone. I start following Oliver. I hate walking in front when I was in a public place like Airports.

We went through security and went to our terminal to wait for our flight. I'm not travelling private, it reminds me of Xavier. It really does I travelled private first time with him after our wedding and many times after that.

Immediately my phone start playing Creator by Santigold.

"Mark seriously? This song?" I asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Yup, so are ready to move to London for good?" Yes, I lied to my parents. Actually partially lied since I'll be coming back after fifteen days to break this news to them. I actually plan to move to London for good being here reminds me of everything happened. Especially the fact that I'm alone.

Obviously Xavier has expressed in his letters that he misses me. But to me, it's not going to be enough, it reminds me of how many times I expect him to come to me and he didn't, like the time when I went to stay with my parents, when I was arrested, and I can go on. He even left me with my parents after fighting with me. I know I told him to leave, but still I'm your wife dude try to show me some love and support here.

"SUSAN is that you?!" I hear someone yell. I turn around to see if it's Xavier. He is the person I really wish to see in fact, most of the times when my personal number rings I hope its his call, but no it is never. In the past one year all we conversed is through letters on important occasions like on Christmas, birthdays, our anniversary. That's it.

But it was not Xavier, who called my name it was Adrian what the hell is he doing here? How do you react when you see your ex boyfriend who is the reason why you have messed up relationship with your husband?  Help me google where are you when I need you.

He came near us. Oliver now on his feet ready to pounce on Adrian. I just stood there.

"Oh my god it's you. Wow, you look fabulous."  He said I look down at my outfit, nothing out of the box simple long overcoat, knee boots and a really simple plain dress under the coat.  

"Thanks, how are you?" I asked.

"Now, better than ever all thanks to you. If you wouldn't have taken the complaint against me, I would be on the streets. I am sorry for everything really I am". He babbled out I just nod at him, what you expect me to do? Fight with him in a public place and make a scene.

"How are you? I heard in the news about Xavier and you, you guys are separated right?" WHAT?! When?

"What? No, we are still together, I'm just staying in London because of business duties" I replied, showing him my left hand where my wedding band is.