Chapter 40

(a/n: Shawn's mirror selfies kill me. That is all.)

Megan's POV

So I already signed to Island Records. I'm super happy. Like literally you have no idea. It's 5 more fucking days til Christmas and I can't wait any longer.

I have to give Shawn's present to him after Christmas cause I suck. "He said he's giving it to me today cause he's awesome.

I walk over to his house in a white sweater, brown knee high boots, black leggings, and a red scarf. My hairs down, catching snow flakes from the sky.

I knock on the door. It hurts my knuckles since it's freezing. Shawn opens the door and all I smell are chocolate chip cookies and that Christmas tree smell.

He greets me with a kiss and let's me in. His house is filled with warm air. My hands are numb from just walking from my house next door to here.

"I should've went over there. Sorry." he says hugging me. He runs his hands up and down my arms to keep me warm. "I love your hugs." I say into his chest while my teeth are still chattering. "I love your hugs too." he says smiling and chuckling.

He picks me up and carries me to his living room where his Christmas tree is. He sets me down on the couch and crouches to get a box from underneath the tree.

He comes back over to me and sits down next to me. "Merry Christmas." he says with the biggest smile ever.

"Are you sure it's ok for me to open it? Cause I don't wanna be rude and-" I get interrupted. "Just open it babe." he says chuckling.

I tear off the wrapping paper lightly. I open the box and it's...Mouse ears?

I finally realize what he's saying. He smirks at me. "YOU DID NOT!" I scream. He smiles. "Were going to Disneyland!" He says throwing his hands up in the air. "SHAWN I LOVE YOU!" I scream. We both get up an I jump into his arms. "I told your parents already. Were leaving tomorrow!" He says. "We'll be back by Christmas Eve. Were gonna be there for 3 days." he says smiling. "Shawn literally I fucking love you." I say kissing him.

"Should I still wait til after Christmas?" I ask him. "Sure." he says. "Disneyland. I can't believe were going to Disneyland again." I say kissing him.

---

GUYS I LOVE THIS. I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT UPDATE AND IM SORRY. ILY GUYS FOR WAITING AND I KNOW IM A PIECE OF SHIT FOR NOTNUPDATING IN 5 DAYS. SOWWY.

-@muffin_mendes