➥69

"Who would even do that?""I'm not sure

"I'm not sure." She said, sighing and turning around to face her boyfriend.

The moonlight cut through the window and illuminated on his melanin skin, glowing.
Seyeon placed a soft kiss on his collarbone, unable to find the will to lean up to actually kiss him and not long later his fingers raked through her hair.

"The snipping..." She trailed off, racking her brain for any other clues that could string together the cases.
"I think the two murder cases are linked."

"The one in 2015 and this one? Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."

Donghyuck nodded and his lips brushed against the crown of her hairline, humming as he drawled his finger against her hipbone.

"You have a nice voice."
Donghyuck tilted his head down to look at the girl staring up at him in awe. He laughed slightly and shrugged.
"Maybe." He smiled cutely, cheeks puffing out.

Seyeon grinned and squeezed his cheeks together, unable to contain her adoration.
"You so cute." She squealed out, sitting up on her knees and look down at him with big eyes, pinching his cheeks.

Seyeon dug her fingers into his side's, tickling him- making him squirm and attempt to stop her.
"Stop- n-no." He laughed out, wriggling around as she laughed and straddled him, keeping him down- tickling his neck.

Which she found out was the most sensitive as he yelped out.
Seyeon began laughing, laughing hard that tears began gathering in her eyes her hands flat on his chest as she laughed.

Donghyuck's eyes crinkled up as he smiled at the girl's happiness, his hands resting on her legs as he stared at her with love in his eyes.

He panted slightly from his torture and watched as she regained her composure, looking down at him.
There was a brief moment of silence, nothing but their breaths but she leaned down; a whole new atmosphere was created as their lips connected.

The sound of an alarm cut through the peaceful atmosphere of the room, making Seyeon wince at the sound, tightened the covers over her in attempts to regain the warmth of sleep.

But as Donghyuck remained sleeping, his breaths hitting her neck, arm draped over her waist.
Seyeon groaned as the sound continued to ring, making her stretch her legs out- wriggling out of his his grasp.

"Stop moving." He mumbled out, voice raspy and coaxed with sleep.
Seyeon tossed around, now facing him and she rolled her eyes, leaning over him.
Donghyuck's body shifted so he was on his back as she leant over him to turn off the alarm.

Still half asleep, he drowsily opened his eyes and sighed when there was no longer any noise.
Contently, he relaxed as she lifted his arm and slotted under it, cuddling into the warmth of his skin.

"Don't you have work?"
"Mhm." She hummed out.
"You're going to be late." He murmured, finally fully awake, looking down at her.

Seyeon groaned and pouted.
"I'm tired though."
"It's not my fault."
"Actually it is."

Oh-

Oh-