CHAPTER 4

Asher's POV:

Last few days has been chaotic since I accepted that I will marry Mr. Campbell's daughter. I wanted to meet her and settle things about this marriage but it has been difficult than I thought.

I am not totally opposed with this marriage because I know it is strictly business from both sides with no feelings involved. So there will be no tagging along and commitment involved with each having their freedom.

I left everything about the wedding preparations to her as I was busy the past few days. My appointment for wedding suit selection with my designer was cancelled due to a sudden meeting so he sent me a catalogue of different designs in which I selected one and sent him back. There will be no problem with fitting because he specially designs all my suits for me.

I thought of meeting her after the meeting for wedding band selection but it was cancelled due to my sudden trip to London where there was a problem with that branch.

In all these days I couldn't even able to see her pictures though they were given to me long back. I decided to see them on my way to London where there will be no interruptions or calls to disturb me.

So I decided to go to Tiffany and select wedding bands on my way to the airport and order them. I let it know to the co-ordinator who can inform her.

When I entered the store the manager immediately recognised me and asked what jewellery I was interested in.

I went around and stood by the wedding bands and saw different types in them.

"I heard Miss. Campbell is very simple when it comes to these things Mr. King" my assistant said beside me.

"Hmm" I thought and at searched for simple ones. I came across a pair of band which looked similar but hers had small diamonds in them.

"Show these I said pointing to them" and after clearly seeing them I asked them to adjust them to our ring finger sizes

"Show these I said pointing to them" and after clearly seeing them I asked them to adjust them to our ring finger sizes. I got her finger size from the co-ordinator.

When I turned to exit I saw a man seeing through engagement rings I realised I didn't get her an engagement ring.

So I decided to go through them and found a simple engagement ring like she would have liked and asked the manager to adjust it to her size but he immediately informed it is originally a perfect fit for her size.

So I asked my assistant to pack it and send it to her with a note. I tried to come up with the simplest note. So I wrote

When I went to buy wedding bands I realised I didn't get an engagement ring for you.

-Asher King

After that we went to airport directly and got on my private jet which was waiting for me readily on the runway.

It has been 20 min since we were in air and I was searching for the envelope where her photos were there. After searching for another few minutes they were in the last zip of my office bag.