034. alessandria

IMESSAGE: HETEROPHOBES ANONYMOUS

repressed idiot
SHITSHIT SHIT FUCKGUYS

GUSYSHOLY SHIT????

moth
??? u good??

repressed idiot
IMNOT GOOD IM GREAT WTFHSJJSSH

i couldn't text u all when it happened bevause i was kinda busy being gay but now eddie is aslee p and i can't sleep or breathe i'm FRUEHSKSJJF ???:!&:$:

stampy
Are you going to inform us of what happened?

repressed idiot
OK SO

eddie told me this mornin g we had to talk right but he said we were gonna talk after the aquarium yk yk

moth
oh my godwait.....

repressed idiot
so . we come home and he starts being a sap right saying he appreciates me and then he went "i like you"??!:&:)&/!

BUT THEN

he asked if me saying that was too much and i said no but like . shook my head because i couldn't Form Words

AND THEN HE sSAID "i'm in love with you" WHAGGS THE FUCK???????

moth
WAIT HILY SHIT???

OKAY TECHNICALLY EDDIE TOLD ME A WHILE BACK THAT HE LIKED YOU BUT

NOT IN LOVE????? THIS MUST BE NEW?????

stampy
Oh! Holy shit!

The homos finally got their shit together.

moth
wait richie pls don't tell me u acted stupid or smthin

repressed idiot
ok be damned ye who hath no faith in ur bestie

i actually panicked because i couldn't say anything so i kissed him but

it ended up good so smart decision on my part✋😌

moth
i'm so proud i :,)

stampy
Wow. I'm surprised Richie wasn't too much of a pussy.

moth
DAMN STAN GO OFF SHKSJS

repressed idiot
IMSO 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈ITS SETTING INNHSJSJSJ

IM HSJSNSHSG

I KISSEDEDDIE I KISSED EDDIE I KISSED EDDIE

stampy
I can't wait to tease him in front of Eddie now.

moth
omg this opened a door 4 us i 😭😭

i'm honestly so happy for u rich

stampy
Me too. Even if Bev and I both knew you guys liked each other.

repressed idiot
w wait guys do u think

this might be a stretch but

eddie MIGHT have gay panicked to bill and mike like i do to u guys

moth
oh definitely

remember when eddie said something but he deleted his message and wouldn't tell u what he said

repressed idiot
Y YEAH???

moth
that was him gay panicking and he meant to send it to mike and bill,,,,,,

repressed idiot
O OH???

DEADASS????

I 💓💘💕💖💓💕

stampy
I feel like this is the end of an era.

moth
i'll hardly miss the pining

EDDIE woke the next morning half believing that the previous night had been a dream. However, as he stared over at Richie's bed and watched his chest rise and fall in his deep sleep, and he knew it was real.

The sunlight hit against his face as he stared over at the other boy, biting his lip, reliving the moment where they pressed their lips together.

He wasn't sure what to make of it — the kiss, the confession, the feeling in his chest like he couldn't breathe enough oxygen to substitute for the air that Richie radiated.

He knew, even though he'd crossed the bridge and said those words to Richie, I'm in love with you, he was still too scared to bring it up again.

Beyond all, he assumed he was a coward. There was something painstakingly different about confessing your love and asking what it means.

Even though there was an I love you too, he was too afraid to ask where they would progress from there. Would they attempt to move on? Would they carry out a long distance relationship? Would one move across the country for the other?

What the hell happened next?

Before Richie could wake up, Eddie pushed himself out of the bed and slipped his cell phone in the pocket of his pajama pants, grabbing his room key and leaving, Richie still asleep as the door swung shut.

His heart pounded in his chest so fierce that he could hear it in his ears as he pressed the button for the elevator to go down, patiently waiting for the doors to open.

As the waited, he heard a hotel room door open up, and he waited with bated breath for Richie to call out to him. However, when he was met with a smiling Bev already wearing makeup despite it being only around seven o'clock, he allowed his muscles to loosen.

"Hey Eddie," Bev said casually, a knowing expression nuzzled in the curve of her eyebrow, the glint of her eye, the elevator doors finally opening so that the two could enter, "Any... progressions last night?"

Eddie coughed a bit loudly, majorly in shock that Richie told Beverly. Which wasn't all that shocking because he'd told Mike almost immediately, but that wasn't to say that he expected Richie to have the same excited reaction.

"Richie told you, then?" Eddie asked nervously, and she nodded once with a wide smile on her face. The elevators slid open again, revealing the lobby a few floors below.

"So are you actually gonna get your shit together and date or just pine for a little bit longer?" She asked as they walked towards the cafe in the cafeteria, the same destination in mind. Eddie blushed and ducked his head nervously.

The lights down on the first floor were brighter than the hallways, and this mixed with stress nearly gave him a headache. "I don't know, Bev, I mean... Florida and Maine are far," He explained softly, shrugging his shoulders.

She was just the same height as him in her heels, and she tilted her head in his direction sympathetically. "Either way I don't want you or him getting hurt. Just — Whatever you decide, decide it nicely. He's been gone on you the second that he first talked to you."

With that, they approached the cashier, and she quietly recited her usual drink and Eddie's as well.

Eddie had never felt more conflicted; nor had he ever felt more in love.