The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

The next morning I was already up and cleaning, today I had an appointment with my Doctor, that's right I officially have a Doctor...which I have to see due to this little bundle of joy growing inside me...

My husband has been blowing my Phone up....I had to put it on Vibrate and then Silent...then I just threw it at the wall and it Shattered, fuck him and his guilty gifts....

I'm filing for divorce on Monday...I'm going to see the Family Lawyer, no use staying in a relationship where you feel trapped....as the infamous words of Heather headly "I'd Rather be alone, then be Unhappy"

Mom and Adam came downstairs. And Adam was Dressed

"Uh where are you going...."

"Oh you tried it"

I laughed...hearing my Mama throw shade at me

"Oooooh mama I didn't know you can throw Shade"

"Papa we are going to the park..."

"Okay....I hope your going to bring Papa some ice cream back with you"

"No no Can't Papa I'm going to eat it all...Daddy is taking me...why can't you come too Papa"

Oh that's right, I forgot...August always takes Adam out to the Ball park....guess todays one of those days, we used to do that every Second weekend before everything got so Complicated...

Before I could answer Adam...the doorbell rang...

"Papa Is tired baby, Maybe next time okay"

I answered Adam as I went to open the door....

And there Stood August.....looking like the SuperStar that he is, fresh jordans....his Shades and Snapback....with a Jordan shirt....and next to him was a Pretty Female....

"Hey....." He said

"Hi" I answered back

"Uh this is....Kenya....she's my Stylist"

Just a Stylist huh? Yeah Right...she must be one of those special stylist's that gets to entertain her clients on weekends too...he's finally moving on and he dare bring her infront of me and Adam.....I swallowed my anger

"Hello I'm Kenya....its So nice to meet you...." She said with the biggest fake smiles....

"Hi...I'm Jamar"

I shook her Hand...

"Come on Adam.....your Daddy is here"

Adam ran past me....and jumped into his fathers Arms....they seemed so happy being together and that's where it broke my heart....knowing I will not be part of that bond we build....and that he could destroy in a mere seconds....

I felt a pain go down my Stomach....and what felt like warm Piss roll down my white sweatpants, I Glanced towards my legs as the Blood Poured down my Legs..

"Nooooooo....Not my Baby"....was the last thing I Screamed...before I passed out....