#P2 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : MASTURBATING IS UNCONTROLLABLE, I CANT STOP IT.

"Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), was asked about Quran's viewpoint on masturbation. He cited a verse, and included masturbation as one of its examples, labeling masturbation as a filthy act."

A DISCUSSION WITH ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL UKHT.

Sister; as salamu alaykum sister. Hope you're well. Ma sha Allah, your book 'OBLVIOUS' has taught me and my friends not to sin. Alhamdulillah.

Sister I'm writing this on behalf of my friend as she is very shy to message you. She is facing a problem. It is masturbation. She can't stop it nor control it. She reminds herself that it is a sin but she cannot control that hurt and ends up doing it. She feels too guilty to even make taubah. Could you please give her advice on this topic.

Niqabi; Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Alhamdulillah, this book, yes, as a Muslim it's our duty to do so. A song or movie is shared without a second thought, but Islam? Why hesitate? When one doesn't fear sinning by sharing inappropriateness, why fear spreading Islam?

Alhamdulillah we r in great health, our fingers are in great health too, we r blessed with knowledge and which is why this is a 'must' at least. We need to lead people to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, Who loves them, He is The Most Forgiving. I'm glad she approached someone at least to help her. Be it you. Or be it me. And in sha Allah may our efforts be blessed. And as a sister in Islam, I beg of you to please send her a screenshot of this conversation.

Masturbation, is indeed a very saddening issue. It's not right/logical when you say she can't 'stop it' or 'control it'. Alhamdulillah, we are created beautifully, Human kind is blessed with the ability to pick between the right and wrong. The good and bad/evil.

It is in our control to do what we want. Even when a man/women rapes the victim, they choose to do it. They are not being forced or controlled. They choose to do it. The ability to choose harmful activities and harmless activities. So who is being harmed, herself. Her pure mind, her pure self, her haya, herself in the end.

Shaytan triggers an urge(reminds you), and you work on it? To harm yourself, your iman, your body, your health. If a friend of yours begs you to accompany her to a night club, its on you to decide, to walk there on your own feet. She reminds herself. Reminding ourselves is one thing. She should work on it. Your teacher tells you in class to do work. But the teacher doesn't work on it, it's you who works on it to succeed. So work on it.

Take care of your body, your body is an amanah. Masturbating takes a toll on your body. Be cautious not to develop any of the medical symptoms that may result from masturbation such as weak eyesight, weak nervous system, and/or back pain. Hormonal Lay disturb. Effects hair as in it causes hair thinning, which slowly causes to hair loss. Thinning of hair is a perilous thing.

It weakens body awfully. As if, some has done committed sex or something. It also weakens the vagina. The pleasure of desire from masturbating is addressed filthy by our beloved Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Guilt and anxiety will build by missing obligatory prayers. As masturbation exhausts body, laziness will not let you do ghusl, and then perform prayers. When masturbation is committed, a ghusl is compulsory. Or you cannot pray or touch Quran. You're in a state of filth. And always staying in this state will cause you to become an irritable person. You'll be easily irked.

That's like purposely wanting to be away from the blessings of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. Always pray. Perform salah(the five time obligatory prayers). Let's hasten to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

When an urge arouses recite Quran, do dhikir ilahi. DO NOT watch films, dramas, DO NOT read books, or such things which contains mature content. Another thing, urge to do such filthy act doesn't just arouses, unless if a person has watched/read/seen something which actually triggers it. Please I beg of you to stay away from such content.

Spend time in the path of Allah. Don't waste time freely, you'll feel the need to watch or read something like that. Sitting uselessly doing nothing, that's when shaytan easily approaches a person. Get a tasbih. Always keep it in your hold. Or wear it as a necklace. SO IT CAN REMIND YOU AND YOU WORK ON IT. TO TRAMPLE ON SUCH URGES IN THE WAY OF ALLAH.

IF YOU SACRIFICE SUCH FILTHY URGE, DO YOU NOT THINK THAT YOUR LORD WILL BLESS SOOO MUCH? YOUR LORD LOVES YOU. RETURN TO HIM. JUST RETURN TO HIM. HE AWAITS. JUST SIT ON A PRAYING MAT. TALK TO ALLAH, HE LISTENS. HE JUST WANTS YOU TO RETURN TO HIM. AND BE HAPPY. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOUR LORD IS VERY MERCIFUL. HE LOVES WHO TAUBAH. HE LOVES HIS CREATION. YOUR LIFE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL. LOOK FORWARD TO BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE. A BEAUTIFUL BOND. NEVER BE PESSIMISTIC. HE DECIDES THE BEST FOR YOU. BUT PLEASE DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM HIS PATH, THE RIGHT PATH. DO NOT ABANDON YOURSELF, OR ISOLATE IN MISERY.

Islam teaches you to be pure and clean.. "....... . Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify(by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.) themselves." (2:222)

best ways for curing the habit of masturbating and to not build sexual tension

>Fear Allah and His punishment! ; He forbids to look at such pictures, movies, books, etc!
>Strengthen willpower by fasting. Fasting keeps such desires under control!
>Lower gaze; it will help control NAFS before it leads to commit the haram (forbidden)!
>Repent, ask forgiveness from Allah, do good deeds, not to lose hope and feel despair!
>Finally, Allah is the Most Merciful and He always responds to whoever calls on Him!

.
.
.

السلام عليكم.
Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Do you fear Allah? How will you face the beloved Prophet (pbuh)? What would your parents-siblings think of you when they'd learn that you read/watch/write sexually intimidating content? Have you prepared for your Akhirah? We will die the way we have spend our lives.

Faces and hearts will be cursed with ugliness of those who create-see filthy content. "Verily, As-Salah (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fahshaa' (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse) and Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, and every kind of evil wicked deed)"