#P5 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED AT THE AGE OF 7/BELOWl

"Verily, As-Salah (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fahshaa' (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse) and Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, and every kind of evil wicked deed)"

A DISCUSSION WITH ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL UKHT.

Sister; Assalamu alaikum sister. I want to ask you something and want you to reply to me privately.

Niqabi; wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Of course I do reply privately. Nd I shall not discloze your matter to anyone. In sha Allah.

Sister; The thing is... when I was young, 7 or below, I was sexually harassed by two of my family members. I don't know if I was equally involved in letting them do things to me. I did not stop them. I really feel guilty, that maybe somehow, I was included and could've stopped it. Even after asking Allah for forgiveness I still feel it burdening me. What should I do?

This is a sensitive topic for to discuss, but I know that, I somehow new what was happening, but didn't stop them. Was I at fault? Or is it just my conscience?

Niqabi; Astagfirullah. That's heinous. Nd my heart feels you. Even slight harassment can shake one up, while there r people love/encourage watching/reading mature/abusive content. Things/media which are filled with in-appropriateness is one of the things that contaminates human nature. It is why, such inappropriate scenes shouldn't be written or filmed. At all.

May Allah protect u, your innocence. May Allah protect the daughters/queens of Islam. Nd let not evil of men/women corrupt the innocent's innocence.

At the age of 7 you say. I am no one to judge as Allah is the Knower of all, and each detail, and intention. Nonetheless it's true that even youngsters/children can be infatuated or sexually interested in the opposite sex. Even youngsters are able of raping the much younger one. Hence media should be kept away from immature children; who can not decide the right or wrong. Knowledge which can misguide shouldn't be taught at young age. Instead teachings of Islam should be a child's first things to learn. Salah, Quran, Sunnah of prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, dhikir, all this will shape children's mind beautifully. They'll be aware of good and bad, not just children but adults too as Islam is the only way of life.

Try your best to not share any piece of knowledge which can mislead, despite its thrill.

When shaitan had whispered such indecent thoughts in their minds, it was in their ability to resist the vulgar activity, as the sexual tension which suddenly built was temporary itself. They should had recited surah, ayahs, dhikir.

Allah knows the sincerity of your dua'as. We are all practicing Muslims. Nd we should keep trying our best day by day, make effort to learn. He knows you're repenting. He loves you and He Loves Forgiving. Allah Loves those who repent as they realize sincerely that it was wrong. So keep walking His way to live your life the best way. We are not perfect but can be best of many by making effort to be closer to Allah. Past was that the harassers tried to fulfil their lust by trespassing limits, by touching you, but they will receive the punishment for creating such bad childhood memory for you. Wrath of Almighty will befall them sooner or later at the best time, with Allah's will.

Sister; I also want you to specially mention that women/men should put this awareness in their young daughters and sons. Lack of knowledge can also lead to mishaps

Thank you very much for replying. I'll try leaving these awful memories behind and follow the right path. MAY Allah bless your soul. Also through you I've found a way to resolve queries. Thank you..

Niqabi; Jazak Allah so much for the effort.

Of course. It is also a lesson for you and for us to take better care of our daughters and sons, and others. Mothers/fathers should insert this caution in the mind of their children to not let their guard down when they are alone, be it with anyone-or a relative.

best ways to not build sexual tension

>Fear Allah - His punishment! ; He forbids to look at such pictures, movies, books, etc!
>Strengthen willpower by fasting. Fasting keeps such desires under control!
>Lower gaze; it will help control NAFS, before it leads to commit the haram (forbidden)!
>Repent, ask forgiveness from Allah, do good deeds, not to lose hope and feel despair!
>Finally, Allah is the Most Merciful and He always responds to whoever calls on Him!

.
.
.

السلام عليكم

Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

When children-youngsters explore pornographic FILMS or CARTOONS or BOOKS or GAMES; with what contains of kissing scenes, nakedness, and committing evil actions, sexual scenes. They'll try to experience it with their sibling-youngsters in the absence of their parents-eldery.

That was past, now you have changed. May your Lord accept your repentance. In sha Allah. Ameen❤️

❤, Niqabi.