➥75

Was she illegally breaking into someone's house?

Most definitely.

Seyeon fumbled with the lock, twisting the paperclip inside the lock and sighing at the satisfying click.

Carefully, she opened the door- peering into it and stepping into the room at the vacant house.
Seyeon scanned the area before clearing her throat.

"Hello?" She said loud enough to know if anyone was there. With no noise, she sighed and relaxed- beginning to search around.

"Tell me if he comes." Seyeon spoke into the earpiece.
"Okay." Donghyuck replied, he was in the car outside the building in case the suspect came home.

Seyeon began opening the cupboards, a bad feeling in her gut as she walked towards the bedroom, not wanting it to be true.

The house was pristine, no mess anywhere- everything was orderly and perfect.
It couldn't be him.

Shaking the thoughts away, she scanned the bedroom before stealthily walking towards the bedside table, pulling at it- but it wouldn't open.

Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion and she pulled at the one under it, and it opened.

Grabbing the paperclip, she began fumbling with the lock, praying it would open.
"Yes." She exclaimed in victory as it slid open and she began rummaging through it, coming across a small box.

Grabbing it, she opened the box and her whole world froze.
With shaky hands she looked deeper in the drawer, pulling out a diary that had his initials on it- opening the first page that had red writing scrawled across it.

Kill Yoo Seyeon.

She gasped, hands flying to her mouth in shock as she stared at the words.
"Shit, he's back!" Donghyuck hissed into the earpiece and Seyeon jolted, her hand trembling as she shoved everything back, switching off the lights and closing the doors.

Knowing she couldn't go through the front door, she ran over to the kitchen, unlocking the back door and running out of it, closing it behind her.

Luckily, at that second, the suspect walked into the house, whistling as he loosened his tie.
Seyeon watched through the window as he walked upstairs and she quickly ran around the house, slipping past his car and running down the street, jumping in Donghyuck's car with ease.

"It's him."

Oop

Oop