•🎄John~A christmas miracle🎄•

For the past few months, you and your husband John had been trying so desperately to have a baby but have had no luck. You decided to give up trying now. The last time you tried was about 2 months ago.

It was Christmas Day and you and John had just woken up. You both headed downstairs to open the presents you got for each other when you didn't feel like yourself. You felt like you were going to throw up. You ran to the bathroom with John following behind to make sure you're okay. You threw up in the toilet whilst John held your hair back.
"Y/n are you okay?" Your husband asked concerned.
"I think so. My stomach feels weird like there's kicking or something..." as soon as you said that you both looked at each other in shock.
"Do you think you could be... well it hasn't worked in the past but.." John started saying before you ran back to the bathroom. You grabbed a test out of the cabinet. You only had one left after all of your failed attempts. You didn't your business and anxiously looked at the test with your fingers crossed. You closed your eyes too scared to know what it said. You slowly opened them one at a time. The test read:

'Positive'

You couldn't believe it! You ran out of the bathroom clutching the test in your hand. John was nervously pacing up and down the kitchen nervously. He stopped and got a mince pie out to eat hoping it would make him be less nervous. He wanted more than anything to be a father and with loads of failed attempts he had no hope whatsoever but there was a slight chance. You hugged John from behind still holding the test making sure he could see it. He looked down and almost spat the mince pie out in shock. He stun around and looked at you with a humongous smile on his face.
"IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!" He shouted as he probably coed you up and spun you around.
"John I know you're excited and so am I but please be careful I have a foetus inside of me for god sake," you laughed. He hugged you tightly and kissed you a million times. And that was the start of your abs johns little family. Also the bets Christmas present you could both ask for. It was a gift from god.