𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚗

Kinda uploaded early so if you haven't read chapter 6 yet i suggest you do so :)

Merry Christmas !

Naruto had finally made it to Kohona after his talk with Tobi. He had on a different mask and earlier did a jutsu where his hair turned from blond to dark brown.

He was looking around the village, hearing conversations between families about how Sasuke was getting praised for helping defeat Sasori.

He looked around longer than he eventually bumped into someone without realizing.

"Hey watch where you're going baka!" He heard a voice say before a dog also barked at him.

He turned to see a boy his age with brown hair and a big dog next to him and a girl with bright weird eyes and long dark hair.

'Hmph... Hinata and Kiba huh??' He thought.

"Hey, did you hear me??!" The boy said again.

"K- Kiba-kun... p- please lets just g- go." Hinata begged and Kiba had put his hand on Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto drew his sword and held it up to Kiba's neck as Hinata yelped and slightly jumped and Akamaru barked.

"Listen here dog breath... and listen close." Naruto says coldly. "You put your hand on me again I'll make those eyes of yours never see the sunlight ever again.. you got me??" He demanded and Kiba nodded quickly.

"Y- yeah man.. whatever you say.." He says as Hinata steps up.

"I'm- I'm sorry about this sir! Kiba-kun sometimes acts up like this! Please forgive us.." She said bowing as Naruto slightly scoffed behind his mask.

"Apology accepted." Naruto said withdrawing his sword before walking away as Kiba held his throat and Akamaru wined.

"Dudes got one helluva grip.." He said as he watched the strange dude walk away.

Naruto then turned the corner to see two of his old comrades again and he sighs in annoyance. "Come on TenTen, I'll pay this time I promise!" He heard the boy with very thick bushy eyebrows plead.

"Lee, how many times do I have to say it? I already ate earlier, are you trying to get me to the same body size as Choji??" TenTen responded before turning and walking into Naruto, her face buried into his chest.

"Oh.. sorry there Ten- ma'am!" Naruto said as TenTen looked back up.

"Sorry, it's my fault.." TenTen responded before getting out the way so the man she doesn't know is Naruto can get by.

'Jeez, that was close..' Naruto thought as he looked back at the kunoichi one last time before bumping into someone else.

"Gah!! Ino I swear you have to-" He heard a feminine voice stop Naruto looks to see Sakura standing there.

'You gotta be shitting me..' He thought. "Sorry... um..? Ma'am.." Naruto responded and Sakura looks at him suspiciously.

"Its okay...." She said before turning back around explaining to two little genin about medic stuff.

Naruto sighed in relief as he finally saw Shizune come out of the hospital tired before she walked in her home. "Perfect.."

Shizune locked the door and noticed her window was open she didn't sense anyone nearby so she thought she might've left it open this morning.

She sits down on the couch exhausted after her hard work at the hospital while Tsunade was in the tower filling out paper work.

"Jeez... what a long day.." She whispered to herself.

"Tell me about it." She heard a deep voice say as she reached in her pocket but was immediately stopped with a sword was held up to her throat. "If I were you... I'd think about the outcomes of this situation.." Naruto said and Shizune slowly put her hands up.

"W- what do you want..?" She asked before swallowing and letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Your service." Naruto responded. "I need a skilled medic for this, and that pink haired kunoichi out there does not look like she would've made this easy. So I came to Princess Tsunade's apprentice." He responded before moving the blade of his sword closer to Shizune's throat.

"All you have to do is listen and you live. Got it?" He asks and Shizune nodded in fear. "Good.." He said before withdrawing his sword and reaching in his pocket.

Naruto pulls out a jar with two sharingan eyes and puts it in Shizune's lap and she looks at him in fear.

"Relax.." He tells her before doing a hand sign and a shadow clone appears by him. "Now, I'm going to need this to go in my eyes. You think you could do that?" He asks and shakes her head fearfully.

"I- I'm out of chakra.. I've just healed Kakashi in the hospital-"

"Yeah, yeah. Yada yada yada whatever.... I don't care about Kakashi, I care about this." He said before taking the feared Shizune's hand and giving her some of his chakra.

She felt less tired now and Naruto felt somewhat tired as he backed off and took off his mask but had on another mask that looked like Kakashi's except his whole face was covered and not his eyeholes.

"Well?? Get a move on.. oh and if you try anything, well my clone friend here will kill you right now before we both leave this piece of shit village with that piglet of yours and have ourselves a feast on some nice bacon." He says and Shizune grabs her medic kit and lays it out before grabbing a syringe with a needle and filling it with liquid.

"I- I- I'm going to inject this into you so you fall asleep, t- that way you don't feel the pain.." She says.

"I know.." He said before Shizune injected the fluid into Naruto's system and he slowly began to pass out as Shizune puts on some gloves and reaches in the jar, gagging as she holds the eye.

"You better not crush those eyes either, I'm not about to waste time going back for the other one." The clone said before Shizune got to work.

A Few Hours Later...

Naruto began to wake up staring at the ceiling before he noticed he had a bandage on his right eye.

He looked over to the jar and noticed and saw his blue eyes in there floating and he grinned. "So it was a success.."  He whispered to himself.

"Y- you're up.." He heard Shizune say at the table and she was holding something in her hand, a picture.

"What's that??" He asked.

"A picture."

"Yeah, no shit but what's on the picture?" He asked her and she scoffed.

"So bossy and grumpy.. jeez." She said and Naruto rolled his eyes but his eyes hurt from the rolling.

Shizune turned the picture around and showed him and Naruto looked at it, shocked on the inside.

"His name is Uzumaki Naruto..." Shizune started off. "He was the most joyful kid I ever met, he even saved Tsunade from our enemies when they first met. And even told us how he's going to become Hokage." She said.

""Sadly... a couple of years ago.. some ANBU saw him on the ground by the hokage mountain.... dead.. and that dream was ruined." She said and Naruto just wanted to crumble the picture but instead didn't. "I'd give anything just to have that kid back.." She said frowning.

Naruto had tears in his eyes before he handed it back to her and wiped them before walking back and grabbing his mask and stuff and opens Shizune's window and puts a leg out before turning back to her.

He looked as if he wanted to say something and Shizune looked back up at him, but before he could say something Naruto had left her home, not even worried if she were to alert Tsunade.