➵ 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚

imagine jerome tries flirting with you after you were falsely accused and put in arkham asylum

"hey gorgeous, i'm jerome." a fiery redhead spoke, letting his maniac laughter subside into a light chuckle. he hopped onto the table you were seated  at.

the six foot man had just spent the last few minutes teasing fellow inmates to entertain the lifeless room. his hazel green optics had captured y/n's own.

you scoffed, keeping your silence as you could feel his barring gaze burning into her. you didn't want to get mixed with people like him.

'no need to ignore me, just being polite." he continued.

you continued ignoring him despite his compliment. "what, no smile?" jerome asked, the misogyny slipping through his pink tinted lips. "i get it, i'm too sexy to be in here and i could say the same about you but don't flatter yourself babygirl." he confidently stated.

y/n rolled her eyes, it was a fact that jerome was very attractive especially compared to the other candidates of the room but he seemed to be a prick.

"is that your way of flirting? your ego is painfully big." you snapped back.

"oo, you're one of the feisty flirts, aren't ya? that makes you exciting." he bit his lip, not taking his eyes off her.

"i'm not here to excite you." growing nervous at the way he stared at you.

"what are you in for then?" jerome attempted today change the topic, having never been rejected before.

"for apparently killing my parents"

"me too! well mom anyhow."

"i'm glad we've bonded over our criminality, i hope to get closer to you y/n!"

y/n flushed crimson, admiring jerome's faint freckles and his admiration for her.

to be continued....